To die we would prefer;
So cheer for the Bonnie Blue Flag
That bears a single star.
CHORUS

Kevin Parmely
March 20 at 10:45 PM

i wish everyone would read this
94 yr old Kissinger takes on Trump
Recently, Henry Kissinger did an interview and said vary amazing things regarding President Trump. He starts with: "Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven't seen before"! The former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger gives us a new understanding of President Donald Trump's foreign policy and predicts its success:

"Liberals and all those who favor (Hillary) Clinton will never admit it. They will never admit that he is the one true leader. The man is doing changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation's people. After eight years of tyranny, we finally see a difference."

Kissinger knows it and he continues with:
"Every country now has to consider two things: One, their perception that the previous president, or the outgoing president, basically withdrew America from international politics, so that they had to make their own assessments of their necessities.

And secondly, that there is a new president who's asking a lot of unfamiliar questions. And because of the combination of the partial vacuum and the new questions, one could imagine that something remarkable and new emerges out of it.

Then Kissinger puts it bluntly:
"Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes." When he boasts that he has a "bigger red button" than Kim Jung Un does, he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past, thereby forcing a new recognition of American power.

Kissinger once wrote:
"The weak grow strong by effrontery - The strong grow weak through inhibition!" No sentence better captures the U.S.-North Korea relationship.
Trump is discarding the inhibitions and calling the bluff on North Korea's effrontery: His point is that the contrast of American retreat under Obama and its new assertion of power under Trump creates a new dynamic that every one of our allies and of our enemies must consider.
Our allies grew complacent with Obama's passivity and now are fearful due to Trump's activism. And they must balance the two in developing their policies:

They realize that the old assumptions, catalyzed by Bush 43's preoccupation with Iraq and Obama's refusal to lead are obsolete. So, Trump is forcing a new calculus with a new power behind American interests. Those - here and abroad - who rode the old apple cart worry about its being toppled.

But, as Kissinger so boldly stated: "Trump is the one true leader in world affairs and he is forcing policy changes that put America first! "

This is the most accurate statement of what the American Citizens who live outside of the swamp want and expect from their government.

I like the list of 13 things that I, as a senior American citizen, want. Trump is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about.

My mantra about Trump is this: Truthfully, We are in agreement with most of what he says. We are getting older and our tickers aren't what they used to be, but what matters is that he covers most of the 13 things we as seniors want, at least I do for sure

1. Hillary: held accountable for her previous wrongs!
2. Put "GOD" back in America!
3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded!
4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English!
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug-Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens
10. Budget: Balanced
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Term limits for congress
13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!" And our law enforcement.
DRAIN THE SWAMP!

That was a nice read, anyway. Thanks flack. Sorry for opposing all your music and this post. I mean, good read. HAHA! Henry Kissinger the womanizer outdoes Donald Trump , I mean historically? That's funny.

Suite Madame Blue
Styx
Time after time I sit and I wait for your call
I know I'm a fool but why can I say
Whatever the price I'll pay for you,
Madame Blue
Once long ago, a word from your lips and the world turned around
But somehow you've changed, you're so far away
I long for the past and dream of the days with you,
Madame Blue
Suite Madame Blue, gaze in your looking glass
You're not a child anymore
Suite Madame Blue, the future is all but past
Dressed in your jewels, you made your own rules
You conquered the world and more, heaven's door
Oh
America, America, America, America
Red white and blue, gaze in your looking glass
You're not a child anymore
Red, white, and blue, the future is all but past
So lift up your heart, make a new start
And lead us away from here
Songwriters: Dennis De Young

I think a lot of times, the listener brings to music what they wish for the music to mean.

That song is about materialism, not imperialism. The same as CAKE's Comfort Eagle.

Though you may wish it to mean something else. Another good example of listeners bringing their own interpretation to a song is the Boss' Born in the U.S.A.

Dennis Deyoung: Speaking The Truth
CRR Interview - Dennis Deyoung: Speaking The Truth
"Jeb: Talk about “Suite Madame Blue.”

Dennis: It was the Bi-Centennial and as it was coming up you started seeing commercials for the Bi-Centennial mug and the Bi-Centennial panties and all of that. The 200th anniversary of America was being totally taken over by commercialization in a rather unceremonious fashion. I had a moment of reflection. I had grown up in the so called glory days of the United States of America, which was post World War II until 1970. To live in this country at that time was really the golden age. The fallibility of the United States was something that struck me and that set the tone for “Suite Madam Blue.” Maybe I was fearful of being literal – I think I probably was.

Take Bruce Springsteen for example, in his early work he is very literal in his storytelling and there is not a great deal of mysticism. I was still being influenced, lyrically, by art rock bands. I really love Yes as a band in their early years but to this day I still don’t understand any of their songs. I have no idea what any of those songs are lyrically about. That is mysticism to the extreme. “Suite Madame Blue” is somewhere in-between. . . . "

Here I was, I thought I had a Bonnie Blue parthenon in answer to your suite madam blue statue of liberty. I'm sure we don't talk about all of it enough over there. In fact, I bet if we did introduce more than the names of the wars, its still 500 miles from talking about the atrocities to Asian populations Because of the wars. A war between Americans has 1 million soldiers die and 30,000 accident civilians some say, Nazis have 4 million dead Nazis for probably 40 million dead civilians, include 7 million Purposeful holocaust, then all horrible modern wars, we got these little American assist wars, we lost maybe 30,000 each, korea loses 5 million civilians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back