Blow Back: Foreign Interventionism And Its Unintended Consequences...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Very very sad. An absolutely unnecessary tragedy.

us-AMBASSADor-LIBYA-e1347455467920.jpeg

And the sad thing about this is that most of the people of this Country will never learn

Unfortunately, it's usually 'Rah Rah for the Home Team!!' for Americans. If their team is in power, anything goes. This War was tragic and illegitimate. Our President didn't even bother to get Congressional approval. That's how bad things are in this country. Now once again, the American Taxpayers will be forced to pay for an awful & unnecessary mess.

And now we see why most conservatives--heck Most Americans--have a visceral hatred of the narco-libertarian wookie-suited Paul-bots. Blaming the U.S. for attacks by Muslims is lower than despicable. There are no adequate words for it.

Did you really think that fucking around in Libya would not produce unintended consequences?

The Democrats adn their zombies crowed so loud over Bush and his illegal actions. But now that their man is in power, it's all shhh...support the team. The same as it was when the republicans backed Bushes failed PNAC agenda abroad.

It's the same shit, different team logo.

What is going happen if the US does not de-escalate its imperialist agenda, is another world war. One that no country can economically afford.

And now we see why most conservatives--heck Most Americans--have a visceral hatred of the narco-libertarian wookie-suited Paul-bots. Blaming the U.S. for attacks by Muslims is lower than despicable. There are no adequate words for it.

If you don't get it by now, you never will.

No, I get that Paul-bots are anti-Americans and more closely associated with the Left than with anything called Conservative in this country.
The issue is whether you get it.

Not blaming the U.S. entirely. Many American Citizens do not support these despicable and illegitimate Wars. I mean, our own President didn't even bother to get Congressional approval for God's sake. That's how bad things have become. So i'm not blaming all of the U.S. by any stretch. I am blaming some in the U.S. though. This poor man died for absolutely nothing.

We don't have to pull our bases and close our embassies everywhere, but why the fuck do we have one in a country like Libya?

I say close all our ambassies and bases in the ME, hang one of those signs on the door with the clock on it that says; "Back when you get your shit together."

No, I get that Paul-bots are anti-Americans and more closely associated with the Left than with anything called Conservative in this country.
The issue is whether you get it.

This has nothing to do with "Paul-bots". You're just here trolling because you are intellectually bankrupt.

But go ahead and turn this into a Ron paul debate. What a spork you are, Rubber.

Did you really think that fucking around in Libya would not produce unintended consequences?

The Democrats adn their zombies crowed so loud over Bush and his illegal actions. But now that their man is in power, it's all shhh...support the team. The same as it was when the republicans backed Bushes failed PNAC agenda abroad.

It's the same shit, different team logo.

What is going happen if the US does not de-escalate its imperialist agenda, is another world war. One that no country can economically afford.

It's 'Root Root Root for the Home Team' for most Americans. When their team is in power, anything goes. Now this bogus War will escalate, and the MIC/NWO Global Elites will grow even more rich & powerful. We've seen this all before. Unfortunately, it's just more of the same ole same ole.

Very very sad. An absolutely unnecessary tragedy.

us-AMBASSADor-LIBYA-e1347455467920.jpeg

Muslims are our friends. :eusa_whistle:

I have it on very good authority from the left. We even apologize for our actions.

We really must learn to turn the other cheek quicker. That leads to peace, ask any democrat that supports this .....................admin....

Why are so many of our "Friends" around the World killing us? Are we really so sure they're our "Friends." I mean i know Big Brother keeps telling us they are, but are they?

I can agree that foriegn interventionism to install ruthless despots who support USA policies has not been good in the long term for the US. However, I would say the these attacks are not based on our role in the overthrow and murder of Kaddafi. It's really the religionist and reactionary Muslim extremist.

I say we secretly evacuate then wire our emabassy with a few MOABs'. Next put up several large screen TV and broadcast 24/7 the movie they are whining about. Then let them storm the compound. But that's just me. Not very liberal of me I'm sure.

Forum List

Back