Blount Co. (TN) Commission To Ask God Not To Murder Them Over SSM

You have no right to force your secular desires over the citizens of the United States either.

In this country, majority rules. So, you're the one that doesn't have the right to force your unfounded desires over the majority of citizens in the United States. If you don't like our country.........move!
Suck it up I'm not leaving nor are the others that are still willing to actually take a stand against your perversion of our country.

All you can do is cry and whine.......and I can ignore you......but you have to put up with the new law....fact.

You have no right to force your secular desires over the citizens of the United States either.

In this country, majority rules. So, you're the one that doesn't have the right to force your unfounded desires over the majority of citizens in the United States. If you don't like our country.........move!
Suck it up I'm not leaving nor are the others that are still willing to actually take a stand against your perversion of our country.

All you can do is cry and whine.......and I can ignore you......but you have to put up with the new law....fact.
No whining here. Please feel free to put me on ignore. There is no new law, you people are daft.

No whining here. Please feel free to put me on ignore. There is no new law, you people are daft.

Sure sounds like whining to me. I don't have to put you on ignore to ignore your whines. And, you need to come out of that bubble once in a while and catch up with the news.

And if you don't want to call it a law....call it a ruling....it's all the same, same sex marriage is now legal in all 50 states.

Same-sex marriage legalized by Supreme Court

Forum List

Back