Bloomy offers Donald ten billion to leave WH by the end of today!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:bye1: :cool-45: :happy-1:

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—The former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg upended the 2020 Presidential race on Friday by offering Donald J. Trump ten billion dollars to leave the White House by the end of the day.

“I will deposit ten billion dollars into your account in Moscow, Riyadh, or wherever you do your banking these days,” Bloomberg announced. “All you have to do is go.”

In addition to the ten-billion-dollar offer, Bloomberg told Trump that he would cover the moving expenses of Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Kellyanne Conway, and any other associates “that you haven’t already gotten rid of.”

On Capitol Hill, congressional Democrats expressed sadness that Bloomberg’s offer, if successful, would eliminate the need for impeachment, which many of them had been looking forward to.

But Representative Adam Schiff of California struck a more philosophical note. “If ten billion dollars gets rid of Donald Trump, that’s a quid pro quo I’m okay with,” he said.

Bloomberg Offers Trump Ten Billion Dollars to Leave White House by End of Day

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—The former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg upended the 2020 Presidential race on Friday by offering Donald J. Trump ten billion dollars to leave the White House by the end of the day.

“I will deposit ten billion dollars into your account in Moscow, Riyadh, or wherever you do your banking these days,” Bloomberg announced. “All you have to do is go.”

In addition to the ten-billion-dollar offer, Bloomberg told Trump that he would cover the moving expenses of Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Kellyanne Conway, and any other associates “that you haven’t already gotten rid of.”

On Capitol Hill, congressional Democrats expressed sadness that Bloomberg’s offer, if successful, would eliminate the need for impeachment, which many of them had been looking forward to.

But Representative Adam Schiff of California struck a more philosophical note. “If ten billion dollars gets rid of Donald Trump, that’s a quid pro quo I’m okay with,” he said.

Bloomberg IS an idiot. The End.

Why would anyone trust a Liar.................he'd never pay up.........

And this is sitcom shit............SN L should have fun with it...........

If I were Trump I'd say okay,as soon as I see the money I'm outa here!!!!
Of course Blooming idiot wouldnt pay up and if he did trump should say just kidding and send the money back.

Well, that was quick. Bloomberg didn't even make it 2 days before outing himself as liberal stooge running on a platform of "orange man bad"...

Boy, they are getting desperate, eh?

Too bad that even if Bloomberg's money and offer were good, Trump would sooner shove it up his ass and pound his fist down that flabby arrogant bastard's throat than take it. But then, having run out of all hope of beating him at a straight up election, shafting him out of office in some kind of impeachment scam, and failing miserably to scare, chase or drive him away, all the Democrats have left to win an election is either bribery or assassination.

So you are Saying, Bloomberg hasn't even fully registered yet to enter the race and he's already got caught up in offering a "Qid Pro Quo"?
*L*
facepalm.jpg

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety unable to comprehend sarcasm.

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety unable to comprehend sarcasm.

Never (EVER) fails my friend. I can't post Borowitz in Political Satire without one or more boneheads taking it seriously. Don the Mob Boss has no sense of humor either. So I suppose it's no surprise. ;)

Forum List

Back