Bloomberg Won’t Release His Taxes

It's funny, though. The establishment Democrats are trying to paint a little Trump color onto Bloomburg, in the hope that it will help pull some Trump voters to vote for Bloomburg should their favored candidate actually steal the nom.

It's funny, though. The establishment Democrats are trying to paint a little Trump color onto Bloomburg, in the hope that it will help pull some Trump voters to vote for Bloomburg should their favored candidate actually steal the nom.
That’s the Hail Mary of Hail Marys.

Like anyone votes for Trump because he won’t release his taxes or makes sexist remarks.

[

Like anyone votes for Trump because he won’t release his taxes or makes sexist remarks.

I think people LIKE it that Trump doesn't allow invasions of privacy. Quite right, too. It's nobody's business. Note that Bloomberg is going to follow his lead --- everyone follows Trump's lead. He's a born leader.

I’m so old I remember when it was a really bad thing for Presidents to not release tax filings.

Bloomberg: It takes time to release taxes to the public

Unbeknownst to the Leftists, all the debate did last night was kill a BERNARD nomination. Tax returns or no tax returns, the attack on DOOMBERG allowed all of the candidates to stay in the race until super Tuesday, which will dilute the delegates so much, a brokered convention is inevitable; meaning BERNARD just got iced without GOP help!

I'm so old I remember when it wasn't even suggested. Anyone ever see JFK's tax returns? Now THOSE would have been interesting.

If Congress wants to expand disclosure requirements for Presidents and Presidential candidates, they are free to do so. Until then, as long as everyone files the required disclosures...fuck it. Rich people like Trump and Bloomberg would be crazy to do it voluntarily. Every line would be analyzed by opponents for a chance to embarrass the MFer.

[

I think people LIKE it that Trump doesn't allow invasions of privacy. Quite right, too. It's nobody's business. Note that Bloomberg is going to follow his lead --- everyone follows Trump's lead. He's a born leader.
one of them last night said something along the lines, of " I don't need to see how much money you have" then what's it about?

The reason why is it’s likely he like Trump, paid less than 15%.

I'm so old I remember when it wasn't even suggested. Anyone ever see JFK's tax returns? Now THOSE would have been interesting.

If Congress wants to expand disclosure requirements for Presidents and Presidential candidates, they are free to do so. Until then, as long as everyone files the required disclosures...fuck it. Rich people like Trump and Bloomberg would be crazy to do it voluntarily. Every line would be analyzed by opponents for a chance to embarrass the MFer.
Even when they catch you cheating on your taxes you just blame it on TurboTax and they make you Secretary of the Treasury.

Tell us the date his taxes will be made public.

Mike is just like Trump!

Revealing personal information is just a way for their enemies to make attacks on them. Candidate's health data and their tax data SHOULD be private. Or at least they should not be pressured to make all this stuff public. You wouldn't like it. I wouldn't like it. It has one purpose only: to use as a basis for attack on the candidate.

I’m so old I remember when it was a really bad thing for Presidents to not release tax filings.

LESSEE:

Bernie won't release his medical records.

Bloomberg won't release his taxes.

Bet the Left is all in a bind about that!

THEME FROM THE DNC:
(sung to the tune of 'The Jeffersons')

Well we're movin' on up (movin on up)
To the Dem side (movin on up)
To the deluxe White House on a lie.
Movin' on up (movin on up)
We finally found us the right guy.

Joe sniffs little girls;
Bernie’s over the hill.
Woo Woo’s not a real Indian,
Mini Mike’s in a dill.
Took us a whole lotta tryin'
Just to watch the whole damn debate bill.

Now we're up in some real deep shit
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin gonna work with that.

Well we're movin' on up (movin on up)
To the deluxe White House on a lie.
Movin' on up (movin on up)
We finally got us another kick in the eye.

Last edited:
I don't see a refusal. THREAD FAIL!!!!
Tell us the date his taxes will be made public.

Mike is just like Trump!
it's nobody's business his taxes. I think this entire tax thing is a ploy.
I’m just enjoying the hypocrisy. This is going to be a fun year.

That’s the Hail Mary of Hail Marys.

They're painting Bloomburg as an "anti-Communist" capitalist, knowing Sander's Communism will not win a national vote.

The old "He's like Trump" gambit, with Progressive accouterments. They're trying to create a palatable "moderate" in the minds of voters in spite of his authoritarian bent and anti-Constitution stance.

Forum List

Back