Bloomberg trans rights issue surfaces

If you are looking for the timestamp, the question is asked at minute 12:00, and the answer to it comes up a few seconds later.

For most conservatives it is rather innocuous. For the left, I can see getting bent out of shape. I understand why the DNC is so hard to give this guy the nomination. He will be the sane and difficult candidate for Trump to beat. For those who don't know what an authoritarian is.

If you are looking for the timestamp, the question is asked at minute 12:00, and the answer to it comes up a few seconds later.

For most conservatives it is rather innocuous. For the left, I can see getting bent out of shape. I understand why the DNC is so hard to give this guy the nomination. He will be the sane and difficult candidate for Trump to beat. For those who don't know what an authoritarian is.

yea, when i listen to it i just hear him saying there's not a huge % of the vote there and he's simply running #'s, not being emotional. i would have to think any and all politicians do this. but when the left takes everything personally as if their micro-segment is the most IMPORTANT segment alive, they have put themselves in a position to MAKE this bad.

bloomberg does a lot of stupid shit. this is just something someone took out and chose to flog him for and it's pretty stupid also. but it goes back to what i've been saying for awhile - best way to beat the left is to NOT play their game. ignore them. move on w/o them whenever possible.

since they seem to NEED to argue and be mad at some social cause, they'll start doing it to each other and viola - problem solved as they "eat their own" now.

Forum List

Back