Bloomberg to Protesters: Congress, Not Banks, to Blame for Mortgage Crisis Read more

A) 1995 Obama/ACORN threaten Citibank occupy offices for 3 days to force subprime loans to unqualified people!

That's not even true.
The suit charged that Citibank "rejected loan applications of minority applicants while approving loan applications filed by white applicants with similar financial characteristics and credit histories."

Grow up.

Last edited:
occ-coherent_tb.jpg

It must give you that warm fuzzy feeling to know how you are loved by the Left-wing manipulators...
....how they hope you have lots of brothers and sisters.

At the very least, I hope, besides being 'fed' by these folks, you're getting a check from your handlers!

Was that non sequitur supposed to mean something? Was that an attempt of attacking the source instead of refuting the facts it provided? How typically deflective and RW of you.

Was that non sequitur supposed to mean something? Was that an attempt of attacking the source instead of refuting the facts it provided? How typically deflective and RW of you.

Yo witch;

You are the 21% and don't represent most Americans. You Shitters support illegal immigration, 79% of Americans oppose it. You are a tiny minority and don't represent the views or values of the overwhelming majority of America. The Shitters promote what most Americans oppose.

I'm just saying...

Yo witch;

You are the 21% and don't represent most Americans. You Shitters support illegal immigration, 79% of Americans oppose it. You are a tiny minority and don't represent the views or values of the overwhelming majority of America. The Shitters promote what most Americans oppose.

I'm just saying...

Oh goody, more non sequiturs...

Funny...last poll I saw showed a majority of Americans supporting the OWS movement.

Funny...last poll I saw showed a majority of Americans supporting the OWS movement.

There has never been such a poll. Early on the Shitters had a plurality. But with the Shitters openly supporting illegal immigration, you just joined the 21% - you stand against 79% of America.

There has never been such a poll. Early on the Shitters had a plurality. But with the Shitters openly supporting illegal immigration, you just joined the 21% - you stand against 79% of America.

http://www.yahoo.com/w/news_america..._host_hdr=news.yahoo.com&.intl=us&.lang=en-us

http://m.nbcnewyork.com/nbcnewyork/pm_107634/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=3MID97sX

It must give you that warm fuzzy feeling to know how you are loved by the Left-wing manipulators...

At the very least, I hope, besides being 'fed' by these folks, you're getting a check from your handlers!

Do you know what "non sequitur" means?
It seems not....there was no 'non sequitur' in my post....it was carefully constructed to document the political persuasion of the McClatchey papers.
And to show that you have been mislead...i.e., 'fed.'

I had a feeling that, consistent with most of your posts, you wouldn't understand.

The organization on which you based your ....shall we call it 'understanding?'....is a left wing source. And one that censors stories that don't support the Left.
I would suggest that you carefully consider the timeline that I provided earlier.

Since I've become aware of your...'difficulties,' ....let me summarize as briefly as I can:

A government that attempts to select winners and losers, taking from some to give to others, is behaving in an unconstitutional manner.
Further, it shows an amazing lack of understanding of human nature: folks value things that they earn moreso than things that they are given.

I don't think you're stupid...but what's my humble opinion against that of multitudes.

This, from the businessweek source that you provided:

"In a move that could help increase home ownership rates among minorities and low-income consumers, the Fannie Mae Corporation is easing the credit requirements on loans that it will purchase from banks and other lenders.

The action, which will begin as a pilot program involving 24 banks in 15 markets -- including the New York metropolitan region -- will encourage those banks to extend home mortgages to individuals whose credit is generally not good enough to qualify for conventional loans. Fannie Mae officials say they hope to make it a nationwide program by next spring.

Fannie Mae, the nation's biggest underwriter of home mortgages, has been under increasing pressure from the Clinton Administration to expand mortgage loans among low and moderate income people and felt pressure from stock holders to maintain its phenomenal growth in profits."
(emphasis mine)

Bet you don't feel that bright right now, huh?

Get used to that feeling.

The first link doesn't work, the second is a blog of some hate filled leftist ranting about the Tea Party.

{44% of New York State voters describe themselves as OWS supporters}

Poll: NY Voters Like Occupy Wall Street, But Believe Tea Party Will Be More Influential In 2012 | New York Daily News

You don't know what plurality means, do you?

Do you know what "non sequitur" means?
It seems not....there was no 'non sequitur' in my post....it was carefully constructed to document the political persuasion of the McClatchey papers.
And to show that you have been mislead...i.e., 'fed.'

I had a feeling that, consistent with most of your posts, you wouldn't understand.

The organization on which you based your ....shall we call it 'understanding?'....is a left wing source. And one that censors stories that don't support the Left.
I would suggest that you carefully consider the timeline that I provided earlier.

Since I've become aware of your...'difficulties,' ....let me summarize as briefly as I can:

A government that attempts to select winners and losers, taking from some to give to others, is behaving in an unconstitutional manner.
Further, it shows an amazing lack of understanding of human nature: folks value things that they earn moreso than things that they are given.

I don't think you're stupid...but what's my humble opinion against that of multitudes.

It's intellectually lazy to attack the source and not the facts contained therein. I never would have pegged you for being intellectually lazy.

CRA is not to Blame for the Mortgage Meltdown

The first link doesn't work, the second is a blog of some hate filled leftist ranting about the Tea Party.

{44% of New York State voters describe themselves as OWS supporters}

Poll: NY Voters Like Occupy Wall Street, But Believe Tea Party Will Be More Influential In 2012 | New York Daily News

You don't know what plurality means, do you?

It really irks you that OWS is more popular that the Tea Party doesn't it?

More Americans supporting Occupy Wall Street

TIME Poll: Occupy Wall Street Is More Popular Than The Tea Party

OWS-v.-Tea-Party-poll_web_graphic.png

#2 above ignore the fact that the GOP controlled Congress from Jan 1995 to Jan 2007.
SNIP

You waste space here with your hard right bigoted mindless whining. The GOP controlled Congress for many years and did nothing when it had the chance. You can't deny it, so you attack personality. Typical of someone like you who has nothing to add.

You waste so much space to say nothing of worth.

If you are getting paid to do this, your employer is getting ripped off.

This is the most intelligent method that you could use: ignore.

Sure is a time saver!

You have nothing of worth to offer, PC. It is what it is.

I hope your blog paymasters pay you up front.

Here, some insight free of charge:
What you say is one of two possible responses when your opponent's post is unassailable...as was true in this case.

The second possibility was silence.
You chose the wrong one.

This is the most intelligent method that you could use: ignore.

Sure is a time saver!

You have nothing of worth to offer, PC. It is what it is.

I hope your blog paymasters pay you up front.

Here, some insight free of charge:
What you say is one of two possible responses when your opponent's post is unassailable...as was true in this case.

The second possibility was silence.
You chose the wrong one.

:lol: you just described yourself, little lost one. :lol:

Forum List

Back