Bloomberg Poll shows Obama leading among likely voters.

Sixth thread on this poll

:eusa_whistle:

They need to make themselves feel better with polls because Obama is looking like a joke in the news. That press conference in Mexico didn't help him at all ether. Some say it was the worst thing they've witnessed in a long time. People wanted to shoot themselves rather than listen to Obama himm and hah his way through that question and answer period. (It's why he doesn't like to answer questions that he hasn't been prepared for)

According to polls Obama didn't get any bump from his amnesty speech. As a matter of fact he dropped a bit after. Romney was in a statistical tie with him and now Romney is leading him by 3-4 points in almost every poll.......except the ones Swallow wants to pay attention to.

Here's the problem, unless Obama is leading Romney going into the convention by roughly 10 points this is gonna be a very tight election. Romney still has to pick a running-mate and that usually gives the challenger a bump in the polls.

According to the New York Times the election is very much in doubt for Obama. He is leading in possible electoral votes 217-206 with 115 being a tossup.

I remember when Obama was leading 315-150 a few weeks ago. The Electoral Map - Presidential Race Ratings and Swing States - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com

This is looking very bad for a sitting president.

Good information. Thanks for that link.

Next week after his death care BS is overturned Obama falls into the bottomless pit. And I have him at 2% approval after the court overturns his executive privilege. :lol:

Next week after his death care BS is overturned Obama falls into the bottomless pit. And I have him at 2% approval after the court overturns his executive privilege. :lol:

Actually..that's going to blow up in the faces on Republicans.

Just as closing down government and impeaching Clinton did.

Sorta loving it.

Can't deny that.

Actually..that's going to blow up in the faces on Republicans.

Just as closing down government and impeaching Clinton did.

Sorta loving it.

Can't deny that.

I agree, with the uprising of the tea party radicals shifting the GOP to hard right fringe, they are pushing away independents in droves, their attacks on women,..the GOP are just shooting themselves in the foot day after day.

Nope its pretty obvious where the indies are headed, its a fiscal conservative anti waste vote in my opinion.

There hasn't been a fiscal conservative since the Ike admin. The hard right shift in the GOP has independents running to Obama in droves.

Nope its pretty obvious where the indies are headed, its a fiscal conservative anti waste vote in my opinion.

There hasn't been a fiscal conservative since the Ike admin. The hard right shift in the GOP has independents running to Obama in droves.

That's incorrect.

Clinton's administration was pretty fiscally conservative. Hence the surplus.

That's incorrect.

Clinton's administration was pretty fiscally conservative. Hence the surplus.

Clinton was a progressive and his dynamite tax plan that had everyone pay their fair share was the main reason for his huge success and booming economy, as well as an emphasis on small business and a strong middle class.
That's really the difference between the D's and R's. The D's get the economy back on track by supporting the "real" job creators, small business and having a strong middle class, where the R's think giving everything to the rich and having a thriving 1% is the answer to everything.
It's been proven time and time again right wing "trickle down" economics never work, but the right wing sheep seem to think massive deficits, insane spending and a deteriorating middle class is a good thing :cuckoo:

Last edited:
2010 vote was the start of fiscal con movement black label

No it wasn't.

It was a result of "Death Panels" and Tea Party types not wanting people in over their head with mortgages to get relief from the government.

Nothing about conservatives are "fiscally conservative".

In almost every modern conservative administration starting with Reagan..with the exception of George HW Bush..budgets and deficits have exploded..and bailouts were necessary.

Forum List

Back