Bloomberg: Let's Cut The Number Of Teachers By Half

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Bloomberg Releases Higher Education Plan - Citizen Truth

I think only a billionaire can still believe they can be president after saying as much dumb shit as Bloomberg has said in his RECENT political history....and Bloomberg's own words has snuck up and bit him in the ass again.....

"A speech Bloomberg gave at MIT has resurfaced in which Bloomberg compared education to real estate and proposed halving the number of teachers would be his preferred education policy. Bloomberg said if he could he would “cut the number of teachers in half, but you would double the compensation of them and you would weed out all the bad ones and just have good teachers. And double the class size with a better teacher is a good deal for the students.”

Yea, most teachers would love to have their compensation doubled, but not their class sizes -- if you ask any educational professional (i.e. teachers) -- class size is a big deal...and one teacher teaching 60 kids is NOT a good way to improve education, I don't care if you do double the salary....Problem with most of these "I'm a businessman" type politicians is that they think about everything ONLY in terms of dollars and cents -- this includes people as well...Bloomberg is also the guy who said about healthcare "if you show up with cancer & you’re 95 years old, we should say…there’s no cure, we can’t do anything. A young person, we should do something. Society’s not willing to do that, yet.”

Bloomberg is a republican -- and his belief that if he simply throws money at people [including urging donors to stop giving to other candidates so he can have an easier chance at winning] -- and if he simply claims its either him or Trump -- he will find out that most progressives will just stay home -- because the choice of replacing one narcissistic billionaire with authoritarian traits with another is no choice at all...and in other news, Bernie won Nevada....which is a big "F-U" to Bloomberg.

Despite the rhetoric, Bloomberg never had a chance. It's the media.......First it was a done deal that Hillary would run again. Then Warren had it locked up. Then it was Biden. Now they are pimping for Bloomberg because they are corporate pawns no less so than the Republicans. Many media folks who have slammed Trump the last four year will vote for him this time.

The people have had enough.

Bloomberg is a republican.
No, Bloomberg is an ASSHOLE, a super rich asshole. And he's a Democrat. Just check what ticket he is on!

And if you think Trump's tweets annoy you, just wait if Bloomberg actually gets in! How do you think he got his 65 billion---- by crushing the little man, the worker, and he would be like a jack-booted thug running roughshod over the people of this country mad with his personal power!

No, Bloomberg is an ASSHOLE, a super rich asshole. And he's a Democrat. Just check what ticket he is on!

And if you think Trump's tweets annoy you, just wait if Bloomberg actually gets in! How do you think he got his 65 billion---- by crushing the little man, the worker, and he would be like a jack-booted thug running roughshod over the people of this country mad with his personal power!

He isn't getting in.

He isn't getting in.
At least 2 billion reason he will

He isn't getting in.

He isn't getting in. Even if the (D)'s would cut their throats and nominate him despite winning nothing he would lose big time to Trump because 30% of the "left" will never vote for him.

Stop and frisk
Rework the education system
Entrepreneur

I feel as if he is reaching out to me.
If only President Trump had not been spectacular ……..-

He isn't getting in.

He isn't getting in. Even if the (D)'s would cut their throats and nominate him despite winning nothing he would lose big time to Trump because 30% of the "left" will never vote for him.

So? It's lost anyway! If Bernie gets in it will be a bigger loss than Mondale in 84. The DNC might as well sell Bloomberg his "I was the democrat candidate" Vanity plates for $2 billion

He isn't getting in.

So? It's lost anyway! If Bernie gets in it will be a bigger loss than Mondale in 84. The DNC might as well sell Bloomberg his "I was the democrat candidate" Vanity plates for $2 billion

Bernie can win. He would have won last time.

Bloomberg Releases Higher Education Plan - Citizen Truth

I think only a billionaire can still believe they can be president after saying as much dumb shit as Bloomberg has said in his RECENT political history....and Bloomberg's own words has snuck up and bit him in the ass again.....

"A speech Bloomberg gave at MIT has resurfaced in which Bloomberg compared education to real estate and proposed halving the number of teachers would be his preferred education policy. Bloomberg said if he could he would “cut the number of teachers in half, but you would double the compensation of them and you would weed out all the bad ones and just have good teachers. And double the class size with a better teacher is a good deal for the students.”

Yea, most teachers would love to have their compensation doubled, but not their class sizes -- if you ask any educational professional (i.e. teachers) -- class size is a big deal...and one teacher teaching 60 kids is NOT a good way to improve education, I don't care if you do double the salary....Problem with most of these "I'm a businessman" type politicians is that they think about everything ONLY in terms of dollars and cents -- this includes people as well...Bloomberg is also the guy who said about healthcare "if you show up with cancer & you’re 95 years old, we should say…there’s no cure, we can’t do anything. A young person, we should do something. Society’s not willing to do that, yet.”

Bloomberg is a republican -- and his belief that if he simply throws money at people [including urging donors to stop giving to other candidates so he can have an easier chance at winning] -- and if he simply claims its either him or Trump -- he will find out that most progressives will just stay home -- because the choice of replacing one narcissistic billionaire with authoritarian traits with another is no choice at all...and in other news, Bernie won Nevada....which is a big "F-U" to Bloomberg.
LOL. I can’t wait for Bloomturd to become the nominee....

He isn't getting in.

I hear the Democrats are already printing an updated version of Hillary's book called: What Went Wrong, with a slide in card for the picture of whomever becomes the Democratic candidate.

He isn't getting in.

I believe you. The Democrats have already said: ANYBODY but Trump.

I noted on his site he didn't say anything about For Profit schools, and public schools. I am against For Profit schools and colleges. We have them and they take money away from public schools and they raise out taxes and home values sky high with hopes that we will sell our home.

He isn't getting in.

I thought Hillary won last time?

He isn't getting in.

I thought Hillary won last time?

Why would you think that?

Forum List

Back