Bloomberg Gets into Dress Codes...

Except I was being sarcastic.. Trust me, my 20yr old daughter from the Bible Belt would look "trickier" than any of those women...
Sheeeeesh...

Anyway -- it's the trannies that are hard to spot... :tongue: :D

Except I was being sarcastic.. Trust me, my 20yr old daughter from the Bible Belt would look "trickier" than any of those women...
Sheeeeesh...

Anyway -- it's the trannies that are hard to spot... :tongue: :D
You gotta look for an Adam's Apple.:eusa_whistle:

Front row -- way left.. That one IS a hooker...

Who knows. But your girlfriend is gonna have to brave the subway if she wants to impress you with that tiny blue dress.

prove any on them are hookers. also, doesn't address my comment about those women not being 'scantily clad'. I've seen less clothing at high school proms.

So Conservative -- what DOES a NYC hooker look like??... :redface:

That's not an easy answer and here's why.

Let's say we're at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel on Park Ave. in NYC. It's 10:30 at night and we're settled onto a couple of stools in Sir Harry's, a bar just off the main lobby on the first floor. It's not very crowed, a few people scattered around other stools or tables. Among others at the bar are two women, not sitting together. Both are very attractive in various ways and very lightly occasionally taking a sip from a glass of white wine that's meant to last until it's time to leave with some john taking her on an elevator ride for a business transaction. If you've been there before you've likely seen the very same women working Harry's. Some sort of arrangement with management as all the bartenders, bellmen, etc. know what's going on with them so obviously somewhere along the line someone is getting a piece of the girls' action. Monetary or otherwise.

Now let's take a short walk to the sidewalk outside on Park Ave. towards either 49th or 50th Streets. If we don't come upon a hooker before we get to the corner, we'll just turn it and likely find one within a few steps.

In Harry's you're renting a fine imported German luxury vehicle. On the street you're renting anything from a Yugo to a late model Caddy with a rolled back odometer.

Women protest proposal that would penalize cabbies for picking up hookers - NYPOST.com

A dozen scantily clad women rallied outside City Hall yesterday, decrying a bill they say prevents beauties wearing skimpy clothes from getting a fair shot at hailing a yellow cab.

The proposal, which will soon get Mayor Bloomberg’s signature, slaps stiff penalties on cabbies who ferry prostitutes and get a cut of the cash

He's not only into what you eat.. But his work is not done until he's chastized you about your choice of summer dress...

In the case of junk food -- it's clear he wants to tax it. But in the case of showing some leg or cleavage, what could he be after???

Blooperberg has a lot of nerve calling himself an independent but I'm not surprised the scum on the coasts that pretend to be Indies or cons are simply liberals the Dems are Communists. This is common knowledge now but Bloomberg really even surprises me with this crap.

Women protest proposal that would penalize cabbies for picking up hookers - NYPOST.com

A dozen scantily clad women rallied outside City Hall yesterday, decrying a bill they say prevents beauties wearing skimpy clothes from getting a fair shot at hailing a yellow cab.

The proposal, which will soon get Mayor Bloomberg’s signature, slaps stiff penalties on cabbies who ferry prostitutes and get a cut of the cash

He's not only into what you eat.. But his work is not done until he's chastized you about your choice of summer dress...

In the case of junk food -- it's clear he wants to tax it. But in the case of showing some leg or cleavage, what could he be after???

Blooperberg has a lot of nerve calling himself an independent but I'm not surprised the scum on the coasts that pretend to be Indies or cons are simply liberals the Dems are Communists. This is common knowledge now but Bloomberg really even surprises me with this crap.

Bloomberg's a communist now?

That takes the cake..

:badgrin:

The problem is that most people who work or visit NY don't get to vote because they live elsewhere.

What's your point?

Should I get to vote in Wisconsin because I visit?

I think he was making the point that people outside of New York, hate it more than New Yorkers. New York has has been castrated with liberalism, the notion of the tough, scarey New Yorker, no longer, it's been replaced with the Greenwhich Village tranny.

The problem is that most people who work or visit NY don't get to vote because they live elsewhere.

What's your point?

I think he was making the point that people outside of New York, hate it more than New Yorkers. New York has has been castrated with liberalism, the notion of the tough, scarey New Yorker, no longer, it's been replaced with the Greenwhich Village tranny.

New York is the economic engine that pays for most of the nation.

And there is no "Greenwhich Village". Or "Greenwhich Village trannies". You might be thinking of Greenwich Village..which is now "Little Japan".

It's great that people who don't live here..think they know what goes on here.

That takes the cake..

:lol: when wasn't he? The guy is an elitist wannabe nanny thus making him a Marxist IMO

That takes the cake..

:lol: when wasn't he? The guy is an elitist wannabe nanny thus making him a Marxist IMO

Ok he's a fascist, is that better?, again in reality he wants to control everything you do, 2 sides of the same coin.

What's your point?

New York is the economic engine that pays for most of the nation.

And there is no "Greenwhich Village". Or "Greenwhich Village trannies". You might be thinking of Greenwich Village..which is now "Little Japan".

It's great that people who don't live here..think they know what goes on here.

yeah you're right, Greenwhich Village is not known for their gays, thanks for setting me straight on that, it must have been a different Greenwhich Village.

What's your point?

Actually -- there's a solid argument that you SHOULD have a say in urban center policy.. Not in the Wisc case tho.. The metros structure their income to specifically target commuters and business owners who live out of metro.. The idea that you have no representation in those matters escapes logic..

I believe that at least one councilperson should represent those interests. Might bring a realistic BALANCE to some of the out-of-control governance priorities plaguing major urban centers.

Forum List

Back