Bloomberg Editorial Board Endorses Mike Bloomberg

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“It’s our completely unbiased opinion that he's just the #1 man for the job. Vote Mike Bloomberg!"

upload_2020-2-19_16-11-1.jpeg

Bloomberg Editorial Board Endorses Mike Bloomberg

Bloomberg Gets Clobbered for ‘Disastrous’ Debate Performance: Spent $200 Million to ‘Get His A** Handed to Him’

GettyImages-1207406045.jpg

During the first hour of Wednesday night’s Democratic Presidential debate, the former New York mayor — in the opinion of most observers on social media — came out on the short end of furious exchanges with his 2020 Democratic rivals on topics including stop and frisk, and his unwillingness to let female employees who have sued his company for sexual harassment out of non-disclosure agreements.

Notably, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) scalped Bloomberg with several stinging barbs.

“I’d like to talk about who we’re running against,” Warren said with a war-whoop. “A billionaire who calls women ‘fat broads’ and ‘horse faced lesbians.’ And no I’m not talking about Donald Trump — I’m talking about Mayor Bloomberg.”​

Bloomberg has gotten clobbered not only on stage, but on social media:

Kellyanne Conway

✔@KellyannePolls

Mike Bloomberg should fire two groups of people tonight: those who helped with debate prep and those who squeal "GREAT JOB!!" as he exits the debate stage #DemocraticDebate

6:56 PM - Feb 19, 2020

Forum List

Back