Bloomberg destroyed in dem debate !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
and destroyed is a kind way to described how he fared in his 1st debate appearance ! in the end his oponents effectively painted an insensitive racist,sexist asshole ... normally this would be the end of any candidate ...but not every candidate has nearly 60 billion to buy the dnc and the election.

I thought he cane back strong, making fun of bernie was entertaining

When you get bored so much from Bloomberg, and you fall asleep, you suddenly get woke up to the sound of Biden shouting into your living room.

I don't think that dude said one word in a civil tone of voice.

When you get bored so much from Bloomberg, and you fall asleep, you suddenly get woke up to the sound of Biden shouting into your living room.

I don't think that dude said one word in a civil tone of voice.

Sleepy Joe is sort of desperate I think. He has to win in South Carolina next week or he's through.

and destroyed is a kind way to described how he fared in his 1st debate appearance ! in the end his oponents effectively painted an insensitive racist,sexist asshole ... normally this would be the end of any candidate ...but not every candidate has nearly 60 billion to buy the dnc and the election.

Given the ammunition they had to work with, I would have been disappointed if they hadn't succeeded. The guy has more baggage than a Madonna World Tour. Best comment of the night "I worked for hard for my money". Response: "I think your employees also worked hard for your money. They had a lot to do with how much wealth you have".

Nunya. But whoever is the nominee, I will vote for that person.

Bloomberg is Einstein compared to trump. trump could not have survived that debate.

Forum List

Back