bloody hell

I want to ban leaf blowers just on principle. They don't actually move the leaves as much as they do make a huge noise. I mean I see guys standing over a single leaf with the thing trying to get it to move.

A rake is a lot more effective. Folks just like making noise and ticking off the neighborhood.

I want to ban leaf blowers just on principle. They don't actually move the leaves as much as they do make a huge noise. I mean I see guys standing over a single leaf with the thing trying to get it to move.

A rake is a lot more effective. Folks just like making noise and ticking off the neighborhood.

Buy a better leaf blower. Mines strong enough to blow rocks. :cool:

Previous poster is thrilled by that comment.

When I did do yardwork, I always used a rake, and I composted it all.

Last edited:

I always said you were a blowhard:cool:

Forum List

Back