Bloodthirsty Moralists

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are partners in, and champions of, the culture of death:

Warren Buffett gives away his fortune
FORTUNE EXCLUSIVE: The world's second richest man - who's now worth $44 billion - tells editor-at-large Carol Loomis he will start giving away 85% of his wealth in July - most of it to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. By Carol J. Loomis, FORTUNE editor-at-large June 25 2006: 3:08 PM EDT

FORTUNE Magazine: Warren Buffett gives away his fortune - Jun. 25, 2006
Buffett obviously has a lot in common with Kermit Gosnell:

May 13, 2014, marks one year since Philadelphia abortion Dr. Kermit Gosnell was convicted of first-degree murder “in the deaths of three babies who were delivered alive and then killed with scissors at his grimy, ‘house of horrors’ clinic,” according to the Associated Press. Gosnell instantly became the face of abortion in the prolife community.

But there’s another, more recognizable face pushing abortion in the U.S. – liberal billionaire Warren Buffett. The so-called “Oracle of Omaha” has donated more than $1.2 billion to abortion organizations from 2001 to 2012.

That’s equal to the cost of roughly 2.7 million first-trimester abortions – more than twice the number of abortions that occur in an entire year in the United States. Unlike Gosnell, however, everything Buffett has done has been entirely legal. But Buffett does share something else in common with the abortionist. Both their stories have been largely unreported.

Imagine the equivalent of the lives of 2.7 million children snuffed out to serve the whims of the third richest man in the world. Most people would say that’s a story, most likely several.

Oh no, supporters will cry. Planned Parenthood, NARAL and other similar groups do more than just abortions. And Buffett does more than fund the abortion industry. But that is the core of his agenda, just as it is theirs.

Warren Buffett has given $1.2 billion to abortion groups
By Dan Gainor
Published May 13, 2014

Warren Buffett has given $1.2 billion to abortion groups | Fox News

Bill Gates is also big on abortions in addition to promoting vaccinations as a way to implement population controls. He is not alone:

Software billionaire Bill Gates, who previously has advocated the reduction of the human population through the use of vaccines, and his wife Melinda marked the 100th year since the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a “family planning” summit with abortionists and the United Nations.​

The pseudoscience of eugenics has been around for more than a century. Many of the wealthiest Americans, including Teddy Roosevelt, were eugenicists before the beginning of the twentieth century. Twenty-first century eugenicists include:

In addition to Gates, the meeting included some of the biggest names in the “billionaires club,” according to the London Times, including David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffett, George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.​

NOTE: Sylvia Mathews Burwell will soon replace Kathleen Sebelius as Secretary of HHS. Her Senate confirmation hearing begins today. Burwell has a long history with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Will any senator ask her about her views on eugenics, population controls, or protecting abortions cum Planned Parenthood? The long-running joke of Senate confirmation hearings makes the answer obvious.

Being somewhat distrustful of population controls, I asked myself why the New World Order crowd is so committed to open-borders. One answer is that the ideal laborer works cheap without reproducing. Illegal aliens meet the requirements after they are sterilized with vaccines.

Identifying wealthy bloodthirsty moralists serves no purpose. Too many average people cannot see the monster behind the dollar sign. It might make a difference in the preposterous ‘humanitarian’ image they enjoy by pointing out that the the tax collector’s morality is also the morality of wealthy angels of death. Necessarily, Congress must overturn the entire concept of tax deductions for charitable donations in order to prevent blood-soaked moralists from further passing the cost of their morality onto the backs of every taxpayer.

Should eliminating the charitable tax deduction in this country prove to be impossible at least eliminate the deduction when money is donated to foreign entities. If a charitable donation does not directly benefit Americans the tax deduction should be disallowed. (I mean a tangible benefit, not a touchy-feely philosophical benefit.) It’s bad enough when characters like Gates and Buffett make everyone pay for their morality —— a morality most Americans reject. Congress should not let them get away with taking a deduction for giving money to United Nations programs or to foreign entities.

Finally, the tax code is a creature of Congress. The IRS denying conservative organizations tax exempt status is undeniable. Conservative groups are denied for trying to nominate and elect candidates who represent conservative values, yet so-called charitable foundations that actually implement a political agenda are never questioned. To me, Congress allowing Gates, Buffett, Rockefeller, and the rest of them to use tax dollars to enforce their personal beliefs is no different than the IRS establishing a religion.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Living well is the only legitimate reason for acquiring great wealth. The methods used to accumulate wealth vary.

The fictional character, Gordon Gekko, had a motive other than living well although he made a good case for greed. Gekko was all about outsmarting his competitors. He makes no mention of greed being good for advancing barbarous political agendas:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8y6DJAeolo&feature=player_detailpage]Gordon Gekko 'Greed is Good' Trade like a Pro - YouTube[/ame]​

The real life character of Jordan Belfort, portrayed in the movie The Wolf of Wall Street, acquired wealth for the sole purpose of living well in harmony with his own lights:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Gb1HrBCVOCU]The Wolf of Wall Street - Best Movie Scene Ever - YouTube[/ame]​

The fictional Gordon Gekko, and the flesh & blood Jordan Belfort, end up in jail because the methods used to acquire wealth always violate one law or another. Acquiring wealth for the wrong purpose is the true reason the government puts people in jail.

Question: Did you ever see a movie where someone went to jail for funding a brutal political agenda? The answer is no, nor will you ever see such a movie because the smart ones pay others to do the killing. In most cases their top people are nothing more than hit men wrapped in legal niceties who never get caught either. Conclusion: Acquiring wealth to live well is the ultimate crime.

Jane Chastain adds a few facts to Warren Buffett’s journey of legal brutality:

. . . abortion and population control are the central issues driving Buffett’s own philanthropic activities. Yes, on the abortion front, it now appears that Mr. Buffett has left the Gateses in his dust.

In 2004, after the death of his wife, Susan Thompson Buffett, the foundation he started to manage his charitable giving was renamed for her. Just how much of Buffett’s fortune has gone to promote these deadly endeavors? By examining the foundation’s tax returns, Mike Ciandella and Katie Yoder reported that, between 2001-2012, Buffett gave over $1.2 billion to abortion groups worldwide, which is enough money to abort a population the size of the city of Chicago.

There is more: Before 2001, through the foundation, Buffett funneled at least $21 million more to these groups, which include Planned Parenthood, NARAL, the Population Council and the National Abortion Federation.

XXXXX

To say that his personal life was unconventional is an understatement. Susan left him in 1977. They never divorced but remained close. His enormous love for her was apparent even though he and Susan’s friend, Astrid Menks, became a couple and married two years after her death.

XXXXX

Everyone assumed it was Susan who championed abortion and population control. Now we know that Mr. Buffet also supported the same dirty business, even giving to groups that have been accused of forced abortions and sterilizations in the Third World, such as EngenderHealth.

Warren Buffet: The abortion king
Exclusive: Jane Chastain asks, 'Just how smart can the smartest man in the world really be?'
Published: 22 hours ago
by Jane Chastain

Warren Buffet: The abortion king

Last edited:
It's my personal opinion (I need to do some research to see if I can verify my suspicions) that the strife in Africa between the Muslims and the Christians has been purposely instigated for the sole purpose of reducing the population. If I'm not mistaken HIV/AIDS was created for that purpose as well.

Where are all the various factions in Africa acquiring guns and ammunition? I don't believe there are any major manufacturers there so they must be getting them from a super power. Again, I'm wondering out loud and have no factual evidence but I tie my suspicions in with Bilderbergers plan to reduce the world's population.

Last edited:
Again, I'm wondering out loud and have no factual evidence but I tie my suspicions in with Bilderbergers plan to reduce the world's population.

To DriftingSand: I, too, suspect the New World Order crowd of leading the world to population controls by every available means. I doubt if anyone will find anything in writing. John Kerry did state the true reason behind abortion slip out in his losing bid for the presidency. Note that the US Senate confirmed Kerry as secretary of state by a vote of 94 to 3 well-knowing what he is:

But Kerry has gone what in better days would have been universally held to be one bridge too far. In a speech last year to the NARAL Pro-Choice America Dinner, he gave an intellectually suicidal summary of his views.

He began by saying that "there is no overturning of Roe v. Wade." He went on: "There is no outlawing of a procedure necessary to save a woman's life or health." That statement of course begs the question on which the entire Congress and the state legislatures and the Supreme Court have been stalled for years, namely, Is the invocation of "health," if made by the woman alone, conclusive in authorizing abortion? If so, Roe v. Wade, which did not authorize willful third-trimester abortions, stands to be revised as the Roe-Wade-Kerry decision.

Kerry continued: "There (shall be) no more cutbacks on population control efforts around the world." This endorses abortion Chinese-style. Too many people? Too few abortions.

But the eye-popper was still to come: "We need to honestly and confidently and candidly take this issue out to the country and we need to speak up and be proud of what we stand for."

Crooked thought
William F. Buckley
February 26, 2004

Crooked thought - William F. Buckley - Page 1

Obviously, the filthy sneaks are not proud of what they stand for. My best guesstimate is that over 80 percent of Americans have no understanding of how close to implementation population control is. The number of people in the Third World who never heard of population controls is probably well over 90 percent, or that they are scheduled for extinction at the hands of eugenicists.

NOTE: Sylvia Mathews Burwell will soon replace Kathleen Sebelius as Secretary of HHS. Her Senate confirmation hearing begins today. Burwell has a long history with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Will any senator ask her about her views on eugenics, population controls, or protecting abortions cum Planned Parenthood? The long-running joke of Senate confirmation hearings makes the answer obvious.

The stench emanating from Barack Taqiyya’s cabinet is overpowering. Now you can add another piece of foul-smelling garbage to the long list of filth Barack Taqiyya appointed to run a bureaucracy.

Senate Confirms Sylvia Burwell as New HHS Secretary, 78-17
Josh Siegel / June 05, 2014

Obamacare Now Sylvia Burwell's Baby as New HHS Secretary

It's my personal opinion (I need to do some research to see if I can verify my suspicions) that the strife in Africa between the Muslims and the Christians has been purposely instigated for the sole purpose of reducing the population. If I'm not mistaken HIV/AIDS was created for that purpose as well.

Where are all the various factions in Africa acquiring guns and ammunition? I don't believe there are any major manufacturers there so they must be getting them from a super power. Again, I'm wondering out loud and have no factual evidence but I tie my suspicions in with Bilderbergers plan to reduce the world's population.

WTF is this bullshit? I had to double check to make sure I'm in Politics and not Conspiracy.

Here's a good video to help start your research:

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/bill-warner-islam-1400-years-fear-english-titles

Last edited:
So when the Romney's were donating to Planned Parenthood they were still in the GOP and never condemned by fellow GOP members?

WTF is this bullshit? I had to double check to make sure I'm in Politics and not Conspiracy.

Here's a good video to help start your research:

Bill Warner: Islam is 1400 years of fear English titles | MRCTV

Did you happen to read the part about "it's my personal opinion" and the other part about "I have no factual evidence?" Are you really too dense to know the difference between a suspicion and a statement of fact? Come on man ... get it together!!!

If you choose to believe the Obama crowd and their cronies in the mainstream media then so be it. Just put your blinders back on and return to your sense of bliss.

So when the Romney's were donating to Planned Parenthood they were still in the GOP and never condemned by fellow GOP members?

I'm not part of the "mainstream," RINO, Neocon GOP. I will never support anyone who supports Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood is just another arm of the Globalists whose goal it is to reduce the population by whatever means possible and "necessary."

Being somewhat distrustful of population controls, I asked myself why the New World Order crowd is so committed to open-borders. One answer is that the ideal laborer works cheap without reproducing. Illegal aliens meet the requirements after they are sterilized with vaccines.

I wonder if Dr. Savage considered my speculation?

Savage looks back on a time, not that long ago, when liberals were fanatical proponents of “population control.” So why is it, he wondered, that none of the usual “enforcers of immorality” have spoken out against the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants swarming over America’s borders?

Savage asked, “Where did all the high priestesses of birth control suddenly go while America is being smothered by the hoards being ushered in from Central America by Obama and Pelosi?

“The answer is that these groups always intended to reduce the white population and replace it with a more malleable, Third World population. Obama is orchestrating a Malthusian war against the more dominant European-American population” (Free audio).

Hillary called '2nd worst diplomat in history'
Exclusive: Kathy Shaidle recaps hottest discussions on America's airwaves
Published: 21 hours ago
KATHY SHAIDLE

Hillary called ?2nd worst diplomat in history?

Forum List

Back