Blood sucking gop vampires

BLOOD SUCKING GOP VAMPIRES
Did not get the blood they wanted from the American people.

The really wanted to shut down the government and privatize it by sucking it dry. GOPs cuts would destroy some government programs. Then they would attempt to put life back into them by privatizing those programs.

The threat to shut down government really showed us how many programs we really cannot do with out and cannot privatize.

Mouth watering blood sucking GOPs did not get all the blood they wanted but they will not stop. Today was just a reprieve. At this moment they are planning they next assault on the American people. Assault on the government is an assault on the American people.

Make us their minds. Do they want less government or no government. And stop using the rhetoric that the American people want the life sucked out of them. Some of us who have already seen state cuts, like seniors, disabled and children are on life support.

Today was just a reprieve.

This OP is so fucked up... it's almost not worth responding to. The level of ignorance by the author is staggering in scale. HEAD BURIED UP ASS doesn't even begin to describe it.

The really wanted to shut down the government and privatize it by sucking it dry. GOPs cuts would destroy some government programs. Then they would attempt to put life back into them by privatizing those programs.

The threat to shut down government really showed us how many programs we really cannot do with out and cannot privatize.

Mouth watering blood sucking GOPs did not get all the blood they wanted but they will not stop. Today was just a reprieve. At this moment they are planning they next assault on the American people. Assault on the government is an assault on the American people.

Make us their minds. Do they want less government or no government. And stop using the rhetoric that the American people want the life sucked out of them. Some of us who have already seen state cuts, like seniors, disabled and children are on life support.

This thread almost belongs in the conspiracy zone.

This OP is so fucked up... it's almost not worth responding to. The level of ignorance by the author is staggering in scale. HEAD BURIED UP ASS doesn't even begin to describe it.

I liked her comment earlier today that one million innocent civilians have been killed in Iraq.

I thought maybe she smokes crack, and I just haven't been on the board long enough to know the back story on her drug abuse.

When someone (Ryan) insist on 5 trillion in deficit reduction, and in the SAME plan calls for 4 trillion in tax cuts for the top 1% and corporations, while at the same time, fighting for dirty air and dirty water, then it is indeed "blood sucking".

I liked her comment earlier today that one million innocent civilians have been killed in Iraq.

I thought maybe she smokes crack, and I just haven't been on the board long enough to know the back story on her drug abuse.

This was from back in 2006. Difficult to insist someone is on crack without evidence to the contrary. Course, the right wing doesn't need "evidence". Never has, never will.

'655,000 Iraqis killed since invasion' | World news | The Guardian

The death toll among Iraqis as a result of the US-led invasion has now reached an estimated 655,000, a study in the Lancet medical journal reports today.
The figure for the number of deaths attributable to the conflict - which amounts to around 2.5% of the population - is at odds with figures cited by the US and UK governments and will cause a storm, but the Lancet says the work, from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore, has been examined and validated by four separate independent experts who all urged publication.

Last edited by a moderator:
The MASTERS obviously did not want the government to shut down.

The neophytes in Congress apparently thought it wouldn't matter.

They were taken aside and put in their place.

The farce continues.

2% in spending cuts is not sucking the government dry.
Yes it is! It's the end of the world and we're all gonna' die! :uhoh3:

So taxing the rich should not be a big deal. Righty?

More class warfare.

Half of the country pays no federal income tax. The top 5% pays about half the Federal Income tax.

Remember those movies of all of those guys rowing the big Roman warships and one guy sitting at the drum banging out the cadence for the guys to keep time? Seems like you want to see that reversed so all the guys rowing are suddenly banging on the drum all day and the one guy on the drum is suddenly rowing.

That equation don't work. The boat stops and then the one guy dies.

That's your plan for the USA.

Put another way, 30 B in cuts is like a gnat sinking its fangs into T Rex.

I wonder how dumb the people feel who actually believed the republicans when they swore it would be 100b in cuts...

el o el.

They only control 1/3 of the government. The TEA Party folks who are trying to put out the fire in the Capital are only a fraction of the 1/3.

I'd say they did a pretty good job.

It doesn't help when the Dems don't even think there's a problem to address.

Why is it that Dems are constantly trying to correct problems that don't exist and never see the ones that are actually real?

so you guys have no answers just insults. It is no secret that secret the GOP want to privatize social security, medicare and other critical government services.

That's one way to look at it. Another way is that Clinton and Bush proposed virtually the same "fix" to Social Security and both were opposed by the "Loyal Opposition".

Out of curiosity, when the money dries up in about 20 years and there is no more to drain away from anywhere anytime, what do you do then?

When someone (Ryan) insist on 5 trillion in deficit reduction, and in the SAME plan calls for 4 trillion in tax cuts for the top 1% and corporations, while at the same time, fighting for dirty air and dirty water, then it is indeed "blood sucking".
You of course can link us to those 'tax cuts for the richest 1%', right Hairnet? Are your eyebrows spinning around to keep your fevered imagination cool, or is it a fashion statement?

so you guys have no answers just insults. It is no secret that secret the GOP want to privatize social security, medicare and other critical government services.
Of COURSE we're just going to insult something so goddamn dumb to say.

What I find most humorous is the noodninks that come out to defend her senility. "Hairnet" RDean is a given, but some of the rest of you, come on. I gave some of you more credit for brains than this.

Of COURSE we're just going to insult something so goddamn dumb to say.

What I find most humorous is the noodninks that come out to defend her senility. "Hairnet" RDean is a given, but some of the rest of you, come on. I gave some of you more credit for brains than this.
Might I ask why, didn't you look at their rep power vs. how long they've been posting?

This was from back in 2006. Difficult to insist someone is on crack without evidence to the contrary. Course, the right wing doesn't need "evidence". Never has, never will.

The death toll among Iraqis as a result of the US-led invasion has now reached an estimated 655,000, a study in the Lancet medical journal reports today.
The figure for the number of deaths attributable to the conflict - which amounts to around 2.5% of the population - is at odds with figures cited by the US and UK governments and will cause a storm, but the Lancet says the work, from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore, has been examined and validated by four separate independent experts who all urged publication.

I've seen that lame propaganda previously. Get back to me when you have something more than someone going house to house.

One Million Civilians.

You would think that CNN would be showing nonstop clips of civilians getting murdered on a daily basis. Especially when Bush was in power. They would've had 24/7 coverage running where 10s of 1000s upon 10s of 1000s being murdered on an ongoing basis.

But, you are a partisan hack, so you can keep to your beliefs. :lol:

I've seen that lame propaganda previously. Get back to me when you have something more than someone going house to house.

One Million Civilians.

You would think that CNN would be showing nonstop clips of civilians getting murdered on a daily basis. Especially when Bush was in power. They would've had 24/7 coverage running where 10s of 1000s upon 10s of 1000s being murdered on an ongoing basis.

But, you are a partisan hack, so you can keep to your beliefs. :lol:
So, since 2003, we've been deliberately slaughtering on average 342 people a day is what they're claiming?

Yeahhhhhh sure. 2920 days divided into 1 million gets that figure.

Forum List

Back