"Blood Libel"

This is why the American Left fears and hates Palin.
It isn't fear or hate.

It's more a matter o' nearly-intolerable EMBARRASSMENT!!!!

We're just-NOW regaining the respect other Countries had, for us....until Lil' Dumbya occupied the Oval Office....and, now those Countries see HER??!!!!!! :eek:

Hey, her fans have every Right to be as incurious & ignorant as they can manage, but.....we're talkin' about this Country's safety, security and reputation....NOT trying to keep some drunken hunting-party organized!!!!

:eusa_eh:

She's speaking out while the monkey in the White House....
Gee....ignorant, White-Trash bigotry.....whatta surprise.​

:rolleyes:

tricycle.gif

Ed Shultz of MSNBC has been relentless in his attack on Sarah Palin over the last few days.His last tirade was that she hasn't said anything about what happened and not asking for forgiveness for causing this despicable act.
That's a lie.....as usual.

He's never accused her o' "..causing this despicable act..".

You 'Baggers really-DO need to do something about those (imaginary) voices inside-your-heads.

Your desperate-acts of self-martyrdom make you sound like bigger weenies than John Boner.....and, that's pretty-damned-bad.

Ed Shultz of MSNBC has been relentless in his attack on Sarah Palin over the last few days.His last tirade was that she hasn't said anything about what happened and not asking for forgiveness for causing this despicable act.
That's a lie.....as usual.​

He's never accused her o' "..causing this despicable act..".​

You 'Baggers really-DO need to do something about those (imaginary) voices inside-your-heads.​

Your desperate-acts of self-martyrdom make you sound like bigger weenies than John Boner.....and, that's pretty-damned-bad.​

tricycle.gif

Ed Shultz of MSNBC has been relentless in his attack on Sarah Palin over the last few days.His last tirade was that she hasn't said anything about what happened and not asking for forgiveness for causing this despicable act.Now She has released a video.Now I'm sure Shultz and his buddies will attack her for somehow taking advantage of the tragedy and slamming her for using it for her advancement on the political stage...

Let's face it folks the left doesn't just not like her.They fear her for some reason and beyond that I will advance the notion that what they feel is just pure hatred for her.

They fear her because she's not an establishment Republican and when elected will actually roll back the Progressive Jihad
Please. :rolleyes:

If she was broke, she'd have to resort to the few things she's qualified-to-do.....like pole-dancing.

She's excelled at nothing, that doesn't require (her) shakin'-her-ass for the local-Neanderthals.

ChineseMan.gif

Ed Shultz of MSNBC has been relentless in his attack on Sarah Palin over the last few days.His last tirade was that she hasn't said anything about what happened and not asking for forgiveness for causing this despicable act.Now She has released a video.Now I'm sure Shultz and his buddies will attack her for somehow taking advantage of the tragedy and slamming her for using it for her advancement on the political stage...

Let's face it folks the left doesn't just not like her.They fear her for some reason and beyond that I will advance the notion that what they feel is just pure hatred for her.

They fear her because she's not an establishment Republican and when elected will actually roll back the Progressive Jihad
Please. :rolleyes:

If she was broke, she'd have to resort to the few things she's qualified-to-do.....like pole-dancing.​

She's excelled at nothing, that doesn't require (her) shakin'-her-ass for the local-Neanderthals.​

ChineseMan.gif

tricycle.gif

i'm not real big on ed shultz. but it isn't 'hatred' to call palin on what she is.

you want to talk hatred? listen to rush and beck talk about the president.

if sarah has a problem with it, she should stop putting cross hairs over the faces of people she disagrees with and saying there are 'pro america parts of the country'.

dems don't hate her... we think she's an idiot and apparently as thin-skinned as her supporters who cry every time people are 'mean' to her.

And what is she, in your opinion.

I didn't hear a peep out of you when Obama stated any of the following.....

** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

You're repeating yourself.

Runnin'-outta-ammo??????

853.gif

i'm not real big on ed shultz. but it isn't 'hatred' to call palin on what she is.

if sarah has a problem with it, she should stop putting cross hairs over the faces of people she disagrees with and saying there are 'pro america parts of the country'.

dems don't hate her... we think she's an idiot and apparently as thin-skinned as her supporters who cry every time people are 'mean' to her.

And what is she, in your opinion.

I didn't hear a peep out of you when Obama stated any of the following.....

** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

You're repeating yourself.​

Runnin'-outta-ammo??????

853.gif

tricycle.gif

That's a lie.....as usual.​

He's never accused her o' "..causing this despicable act..".​

You 'Baggers really-DO need to do something about those (imaginary) voices inside-your-heads.​

Your desperate-acts of self-martyrdom make you sound like bigger weenies than John Boner.....and, that's pretty-damned-bad.​

tricycle.gif

While I fully agree with everything you've stated here....The right does the same thing, to obama (and others).

Mind you, I'm not defending obama in any way, shape or form.
His idiotic lag-time after the Ft Hood shootings was insane.

But, the right often times blames him for not coming out sooner in such cases, and saying something.
Consistent, much??

260.gif

While I fully agree with everything you've stated here....The right does the same thing, to obama (and others).

Mind you, I'm not defending obama in any way, shape or form.
His idiotic lag-time after the Ft Hood shootings was insane.

But, the right often times blames him for not coming out sooner in such cases, and saying something.
Consistent, much??​

260.gif

tricycle.gif

Interesting. Palin is objecting to others using vitriol while claiming she has every right to do it herself.

She says what's written-for-her.

You really believe she (actually) understands what she's saying??????

(My guess is her old-man's writing her scripts....and, laughin'-himself-sick, watching her!! It isn't like he needs-the-cash!!
544.gif
)​

If sarah doesn't think words have consequences, why does she keep talking?

If you think she's an idiot, why do you keep listening?
Hell....it's like lookin' at a two-headed calf; ya' know it isn't natural, but you're still intrigued about how odd it really-is!! :eek:

(....And, still wonder how someone could be so cold as to exploit it/her.)​

Last edited:
Pretty good turn of a phrase. I would not expect anything less of someone who lives in rent free in the heads of liberal whack jobs.

Sarah Palin charges critics with 'blood libel' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Sarah Palin released a video statement Wednesday calling the rush to pin blame on conservatives for the Tucson shooting “reprehensible” and a “blood libel.”

“Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own,” she said. “They begin and end with the criminals who commit them.”

Read more: Sarah Palin charges critics with 'blood libel' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Other than she wasn't libeled, she's not Jewish, and she's not a victim,

yeah, it was fucking brilliant.

I hear they went with 'blood libel' after spending an hour trying to get her to pronounce 'pogrom' properly, to no avail.
:lol:

Do you actually listen to Rush and Beck, or are you just going by what politicos say they're saying?
You make it sound so difficult!!

Here're your basic Porky Limbaugh droppings.....and, then ya' got your Becktoids!!

:clap2:

Here's a bonus!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVDla_Ax40k[/ame]

:woohoo:

Last edited:
The American left neither fears nor hates Palin. This is what psychiatrists call "projection". The American right traffics in hate and fear and paranoia.

Speaking as someone on the American Left, I find nothing but incredulity when considering Palin as a serious politico. I find her witless, simple, uneducated and incapable of anything but maybe running the Wasila Wendy's.
You give her waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-too-much-credit!

Enjoy, Brother!!!!!!

241.png

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7vAPzVmOCg[/ame]

budance.gif

Last edited:
The American left neither fears nor hates Palin. This is what psychiatrists call "projection". The American right traffics in hate and fear and paranoia.

Speaking as someone on the American Left, I find nothing but incredulity when considering Palin as a serious politico. I find her witless, simple, uneducated and incapable of anything but maybe running the Wasila Wendy's. I could not fear someone that incompetent unless she actually wins political office and sticks to her simplistic policies.
What is wrong with simplistic policies?
Quite simply.....they're regurgitated by simple-minded-people, and....

REALLY FUCK-US-UP!!!!

Interesting. Palin is objecting to others using vitriol while claiming she has every right to do it herself.

She says what's written-for-her.​

You really believe she (actually) understands what she's saying??????

(My guess is her old-man's writing her scripts....and, laughin'-himself-sick, watching her!! It isn't like he needs-the-cash!!
544.gif
)​
tricycle.gif

Forum List

Back