Blood in the water

JIHADTHIS

Mar 31, 2004
Mowing a grassy knoll....
Link city:

http://www.allahpundit.com/

Via Freedom's Truth . . . .

Blood in the water

Don't stop with the Matley stuff, either. All the way to the end.

UPDATE: "Deep concern . . . . I'm distressed."

That's not the only memorable quote in the Times piece. Check out the howler at the end by CBS expert Richard Katz on how much easier it would be to reproduce the memos on an IBM Selectric than on Microsoft Word, which spit out an exact duplicate for Charles Johnson within five minutes. And here's something that's destined to end up on a plaque somewhere in the Newseum:

USA Today, which had presented the documents as legitimate on Thursday, featured an article yesterday with some experts surmising they were forgeries. "We're just busy now trying to determine the authenticity, or not," said the newspaper's executive editor, John Hillkirk.

insein said:
Dont be sorry. ITs much like the "Bergerler incident" that kind of dissappeared from the public's mind. If we dont keep harping on it, people forget about it.

Speaking of Sox Berger...........

Didja know they cleared him of everything? I shit you not............
:banana2:

I like Rathergate.

How. He was under a mountain of it, wasn't he?

But now that you mention it I had almost forgotten.

JIHADTHIS said:
Speaking of Sox Berger...........

:banana2:

sigh

unfreaking believable that a man can steal documents from a secret archive that are more classified than nuclear secrets and not even get a reprimand. There are serious problems going on in this country.

Forum List

Back