‘Blood For Oil’

If our oil wasn't under their sand, we wouldn't have this issue...

OR We could actually do something about retrieving our own resources.

Oh yeah, I forgot. producing more and creating more supply won't have any impact on prices. i know because a very smart liberal told me...

US crude oil production is at a 12 year high.

Oh yeah, I forgot. producing more and creating more supply won't have any impact on prices. i know because a very smart liberal told me...

Team Obama's Deliberately Misleading Energy Messaging

3/12/12 By Erika Johnsen

The increased domestic oil production we're currently enjoying is due to the initiative of private businesses and the policies of "the previous administration" -- seems like incread oil production is one of the few things Obama isn't willing to pin on the Bush administration, even if that's where the credit is actually due.

Team Obama's Deliberately Misleading Energy Messaging - Erika Johnsen

I needed to change My oil, but the filter wrench slipped and I sliced open a knuckle...so, I know all about blood for oil.

3/12/12 By Erika Johnsen

The increased domestic oil production we're currently enjoying is due to the initiative of private businesses and the policies of "the previous administration" -- seems like incread oil production is one of the few things Obama isn't willing to pin on the Bush administration, even if that's where the credit is actually due.

Nice GOP talking point. Now the Real Story

Oil production on federal lands and offshore during the first three years of the Obama administration was 13 percent higher than from 2006 to 2008, according to new government data, though it did decrease somewhat between 2010 and 2011.

The new data from the Energy Information Administration, which produces nonpartisan energy data and reports, provided some relief to a White House that has taken a continual battering from Republicans in recent weeks. GOP lawmakers had alleged that President Obama’s policies have impeded U.S. oil production on federal lands and offshore, contributing to gasoline prices that have roughly doubled since he took office in early 2009.

The EIA report “confirms that the Obama Administration has overseen an overall expansion of production on federal lands and waters – as part of the nationwide rise in production levels,” Heather Zichal, White House energy and climate adviser, said in a statement.

Prior to the data’s release, Obama had noted that overall U.S. oil production is up under his watch. Republicans long responded that the increase has occurred on state and private lands that the president doesn’t control and that production in areas he does control decreased.

Then the EIA data came out, and the White House seized on them.

“Again, the facts speak for themselves,” Zichal said.

Fuel Fix » Oil output on federal lands, offshore up under Obama, data show

3/12/12 By Erika Johnsen

Nice GOP talking point. Now the Real Story

Oil production on federal lands and offshore during the first three years of the Obama administration was 13 percent higher than from 2006 to 2008, according to new government data, though it did decrease somewhat between 2010 and 2011.

The new data from the Energy Information Administration, which produces nonpartisan energy data and reports, provided some relief to a White House that has taken a continual battering from Republicans in recent weeks. GOP lawmakers had alleged that President Obama’s policies have impeded U.S. oil production on federal lands and offshore, contributing to gasoline prices that have roughly doubled since he took office in early 2009.

The EIA report “confirms that the Obama Administration has overseen an overall expansion of production on federal lands and waters – as part of the nationwide rise in production levels,” Heather Zichal, White House energy and climate adviser, said in a statement.

Prior to the data’s release, Obama had noted that overall U.S. oil production is up under his watch. Republicans long responded that the increase has occurred on state and private lands that the president doesn’t control and that production in areas he does control decreased.

Then the EIA data came out, and the White House seized on them.

“Again, the facts speak for themselves,” Zichal said.

Fuel Fix » Oil output on federal lands, offshore up under Obama, data show

Democrats say it will take 5 to 10 years to get oil...:badgrin:

New Topics

Forum List

Back