Blood boiler.

Discussion in 'Military' started by Doug, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Doug

Doug Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Is everyone sitting comfortably? Feeling relaxed? Need your blood pressure raised? Then click this.

Please note that this is visual proof that (1) there is indeed a hate-America Left, and (2) liberals are not the same thing as them. (This memorial meeting was sponsored by both Young Republicans AND Young Democrats.)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    Just as there is a Hate America right...This group is anarchist left...they are about as liberal as Phelps is conservative.

BTW...Democrats and Liberals are also not the same thing.

3. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    why should ground zero be sacred a false flag operation used as a pretext for war..it should be remembered as should those who died in the event and the illegal war that followed..but it is not a sacred cow

4. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,931
    Sure thing, The Democratic party is NOT run by the Liberals, if you believe that I have a Bridge I wanna sell ya. nearly new too.

I love how you equate the religious right as being who Republicans are but can claim Democrats are not Liberal at all.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    i am so angry!. I found the number to sfsu, and the person there told me the best way to get in touch with the president of sfsu is

and here is the email i sent the president. president@sfsu.edu

How dare your campus go after the college republicans. They have every right to express their views and burn any flag they want. And for you to allow left wing fanatics to take away their right to free speech, simply because they are haters and disagree is shameful

I expect a phone call or email response from your personally.

And i expect action done, or will continue emailing and calling your office, on a daily basis if neccesary.

i dont care if most of your faculty and students are liberal (to put it mildly), if they are going to verbally or physically attack people, then you need to fire them and kick them off campus, its one thing to express an opinion, but you, and your faculty and your students, have NO right to shout down anyone!, or stop them from exercising their first amendment rights

my number is ***-***-**** home
    ***-***-**** cell

Thank you for your time sir

(in the email i give my number)

6. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    I grant you that liberals and democrats are not the same thing. Their are some decent people who are democrat.

However, the right in america, does not shout down and use physical and verbal violence to stop liberal speakers on campusses, simply because #1 republicans actually believe in free speech and tolerance unlike the neo-liberal democratic party, and 2nd their a minority, even if they wanted to, they dont have the numbers,and for the college to stand by and allow this facist left behavior means they condone it, because they agree with it,and are too cowardly to say stop it, and enforce that.

7. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    Hey eots!. They were doing a ceremony for the victims of 9/11, it had nothing to do with politics other then to say, we dont support terrorists.

And what did the left wing facists do, shout them down, because the left is not about tolerance, no not at all, its about indoctrination.

Its basically the same as al queda, except for the bombs.

Meaning, they will harm you for not agreeing and are terrorists in their own right on college campuses, when a conservative view point is raised

8. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    And you wonder why I think you are a fucking moron?

No, the Democratic party is not run by the liberals. If they were we wouldn't be in Iraq. But hey, we are, aren't we. You are so far right that you think anything that isn't ultra conservative is liberal. Peh, get some perspective.

As for when did I say that Republicans are made up of the religious right? When did I say that Democrats are not liberal at all? Oh wait, I'm playing word games right? Because in your deluded pathetic little mind the distinction between "there is a difference between Liberals and Democrats" i.e. do not use the words interchangably and "they have nothing in common" are somehow the same thing? I know....terrible minor semantics that I should want you to read what I SAY and not what you think a liberal might say.

Think before you spew.

9. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    wait a minute, who is running the democratic party, moderates :lol: ?

10. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    Look at Reids voting record. Not exactly a shining example of liberalism.

There are, undoubtably, elements of liberalism in the Democratic Party. But it is most definitely NOT "run by them".