Blondes!!!!

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
I just came from a small convenience store/ gas station..
On my way out I see a lady at the gas pump..she filled a 5 gallon
plastic tank with gas, obviously for the home lawn mower..

Anyway, she slides it into the bed of her pick-up, which was lined with that hard plastic
bed cover/liner.

I stopped by her and told her she shouldn't do that do to the static electricity that the plastic
liner accumulates, it can and does cause ignition of the gas fumes...Her response, in less than an appreciative tone was, "well how am I suppose to get gas then?" To make matters worse the container didn't even have a cap! Darwin at work!

I don't have a link for this cause/effect with the plastic bed liners...but I read about it years ago...I sure it can be easily found on the net. :bangheads

I gotcha beat. Some woman cut across 5 lanes on the freeway to hit an exit..cutting me and others off.. Scooted past her, flipped her off, and took off.. Look up a couple seconds later.. she's not behind me anymore. She ditched her truck. :D:D:D

Moral of the story: HANG UP AND DRIVE!

Shattered said:
I gotcha beat. Some woman cut across 5 lanes on the freeway to hit an exit..cutting me and others off.. Scooted past her, flipped her off, and took off.. Look up a couple seconds later.. she's not behind me anymore. She ditched her truck. :D:D:D

Moral of the story: HANG UP AND DRIVE!

Another moral for the story:

If you miss your exit, instead of cutting people off, just get off on the next one and turn around. It may take about 1 minute more from your day, but it will be 1000% less dangerous.

no1tovote4 said:
Another moral for the story:

If you miss your exit, instead of cutting people off, just get off on the next one and turn around. It may take about 1 minute more from your day, but it will be 1000% less dangerous.

*shakes head* That's FAR too logical. I'd be petrified I'm going to DIE if I cut 5 lanes of traffic off. Much SAFER to keep going, and turn around.

My dad tells a story. Years ago, he's on his way to work. It's a snowy day in Kansas. He's on a two-lane, driving cautiously (believe me, probably too cautiously). A pickup truck blows past him, at about 90, he says. Guy was driving like a complete maniac. Almost blows him off the road. He's pissed.

But, he keeps driving along, cautiously as always.

Miles down the road, he sees smoke up ahead. As he approaches, he looks to the side of the road, about 20 yards out into a field. There's the truck, flipped upside down.

What's he do?

William Joyce said:
My dad tells a story. Years ago, he's on his way to work. It's a snowy day in Kansas. He's on a two-lane, driving cautiously (believe me, probably too cautiously). A pickup truck blows past him, at about 90, he says. Guy was driving like a complete maniac. Almost blows him off the road. He's pissed.

Miles down the road, he sees smoke up ahead. As he approaches, he looks to the side of the road, about 20 yards out into a field. There's the truck, flipped upside down.

What's he do?
Just wave..and continue driving cautiously. Hey, works for me.

Okay but what does all this have to do with blondes??? :(

Im guessing the twit was a blonde........ :teeth:

William Joyce said:

What's he do?

I'd laugh.

Forum List

Back