Blonde jokes are racist, right?

Well, they chased him down, he had to run from them.
So a bunch of black people just started for no reason chasing a white person ?

Is that what you are saying ?

You doubt that because?

Oh Black people are so angelic.

Except, the data says otherwise.
I'm asking you the question

So a bunch of black people just saw a white person and thought "hey, we are gonna chase this white guy down" for no reason. They just chased him

That's what your telling me. That's what happened. Right ?

My guess is he probably "Looked at the Blacks" that's really all it takes to get a Black person on your case with hostility.
So you are saying that you friend was just walking down the street and he looked at black people and then they started to chase him. Is that correct ?

How can they be racist when different races have blonde hair?

Most Blondes are White, and even a lot of non-White Blondes are of a presumably mixed heritage, like Kabyle Berber's, or the Kalash.

It ain't rocket surgery. Hair is not a race. Never was, never will be.

This man is a full-on African.

salif_keita.png
ROCKET SURGERY?????? Really?

Racism is technically just the belief of racial superiority, or racial hierarchy.
How are black people practicing there superiority over whites ?
Besides, now-a-days there's institutional discrimination in the form of Affirmative Action.

As a result Whites, and Asians with the same SAT scores are less likely to get accepted into college vs Blacks, and Hispanics with the same SAT scores ..
Can you name any college were black people in the USA are allowed in with lower scores than whites ?

Black people often try to intimidate Whites from my experience, but only when they are around other Blacks.

I haven't found this to be so common among Whites, now S. Italians they are more likely to try, and intimidate Blacks
(Notice they are more like Blacks genetically too)
Me looking at a white person shouldnt intimidate them.

How can they be racist when different races have blonde hair?

Most Blondes are White, and even a lot of non-White Blondes are of a presumably mixed heritage, like Kabyle Berber's, or the Kalash.

It ain't rocket surgery. Hair is not a race. Never was, never will be.

So, you don't think it's racist to call Black people "Brillo pad heads"????????

Because hair isn't a race, right?

Correct. Because a "head" is not a race either.

art-garfunkel-17191580-1-402.jpg

Nor does the characterization make a value judgment.

Without a value judgment you don't have racism.
Are there people out there that are just "HEADS"?

Black people often try to intimidate Whites from my experience, but only when they are around other Blacks.
How do we try to intimidate whites ?
Gang violence against other races for starters. Get your head out of your A$$
White people (generally speaking) make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.. so once again how do we try to intimidate whites ?
You have just been told. People interact everyday. Are you really as stupid as your posts suggest?

White people (generally speaking) make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.. so once again how do we try to intimidate whites ?
You have just been told. People interact everyday. Are you really as stupid as your posts suggest?
But you go home to your white part of town and black people go home to the black part of town.

But you go home to your white part of town and black people go home to the black part of town.[/Qs
Black part of town and White part of town? There are neighborhoods that have all races in them. But that isn't the point. If you use your analogy, then whites couldn't intimidate blacks. The fact is everyone interacts almost everywhere on a daily basis. Your arguments are hollow and extremely ignorant.

Forum List

Back