Blob Fest

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Looking for something to do this July? This annual event takes place in Phoenixville, PA in the theatre where part of The Blob was filmed.

Note, special guest: The original Blob!!

BlobFest Friday Night Running Out Re-Enactment Revelry

Tickets: $5 Click here to buy online.

* Fri, Jul 10, 8:00 pm

* A live stage show hosted by Dr. Frank N. Stone & Ghoul-A-Go-Go
* Music by The Neanderthals
* Script Contest Winner Announced
* Shorty Award Contest Winners Annouced
* Shorty Award Winning Films Screened
Click here to see the entries on YouTube.
* The Running Out Re-Enactment
* Special Guest: Wes Shank and The Original Blob
* The Chamber (of Commere) Ensemble & much more!

Doors open at 7PM. The Running Out Re-Enactment will take place at approximately 9PM. The stage show will continue afterwards. Schedule is subject to change.

Tickets are required for this event and are limited to 400.

BlobFest Friday Night Running Out Re-Enactment Revelry | The Colonial Theatre

It was a good movie KK, wasn't it? We watched it last year down the shore. My oldest (tv film major) um, appreciated it. The youngest, not so much. :rolleyes:

Steve McQueen was the bomb, hands down, no question. No one can touch his coolness. Period.

Steve-McQueen-792106.jpg

Last edited:
Saw it when I was a little kid in the movie theater.

Scared the hell out of me.

Funny how things that scare ya when you're a kid are just plain funny when ya grow up. :lol:

True.

When you're a kid things that don't exist scare you.

When you get older reality is scary enough that you probably don't have time to be frightened of things that don't exist.

When you get older reality is scary enough that you probably don't have time to be frightened of things that don't exist.

Read something interesting in the paper the other day -- great white sharks are serial killers. They stalk their prey, and they kill repeatedly using the same pattern. I thought about that for a minute of two and wondered why no one took "JAWS" seriously......

Read something interesting in the paper the other day -- great white sharks are serial killers. They stalk their prey, and they kill repeatedly using the same pattern. I thought about that for a minute of two and wondered why no one took "JAWS" seriously......

Jaws scared the crap outta me and I stayed out of the ocean for a long, long, long time after seeing it.

Forum List

Back