BLM: Liberalism is White Supremacy

Well, they may have a point as whites created liberalism. Conservatism is very much dark aged shit.
-Fighting for workers rights
-Fighting for human rights
-Fighting for clean air, water and food
-Believing in science
-Critical thinking

All things that europeans use to believe in! Today? It seems that a lot of them have become just like the third world that they attack.

I aint dumb enough to believe that there wasn't liberalism in China and other places before Europe but lets be honest..You can't say that white culture didn't play a big part.

Well, they may have a point as whites created liberalism. Conservatism is very much dark aged shit.
-Fighting for workers rights
-Fighting for human rights
-Fighting for clean air, water and food
-Believing in science
-Critical thinking

All things that europeans use to believe in! Today? It seems that a lot of them have become just like the third world that they attack.
You left out torturing puppies.

White Liberals thinks blacks are their children

This is one of the reasons that I woke up and looked around at reality...On one hand sure Europe and whites played a huge role in the modern world and the progress that we enjoyed, but that movement has been taken over by the polar opposite that wishes to do exactly the opposite, yet has the nerve to pat themselves on the back for being superior.

White christians have become the enemy of everything that made us great in the first place.

This is one of the reasons that I woke up and looked around at reality...On one hand sure Europe and whites played a huge role in the modern world and the progress that we enjoyed, but that movement has been taken over by the polar opposite that wishes to do exactly the opposite, yet has the nerve to pat themselves on the back for being superior.

White christians have become the enemy of everything that made us great in the first place.
F04BFE88-0A23-44E5-AB46-D934FBB43D1B.jpeg

Example of this

We like to say we created this or that and we have the highest standards..But when I attempt to say that we must support policies that continue those high standards or that I wish to see more of our kids get the education needed to create such awesome innovations as past european societies have...Well, you attack me. If you believed that white culture and society is so great because of something,,,well, you sure as hell don't attack the concept today.

Hell, I read post after post in the science area that some of our greatest ideas and theories are just trash because you have a belief. A belief is no better then voodoo.Your mind is completely shut like a locked box.

Forum List

Back