BLM helps a white guy getting shot by the cops

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I won't be a hypocrite here I have been reading a few of these storys..

Thanks..

Do the right thing

An Unarmed White Man Is Shot by a Cop, and Black Activists Rally
DENNIS ROMERO | AUGUST 4, 2016 | 7:01AM
Over the last several months, the phrase "white lives matter" has been derided by many as a willfully obtuse (and usually racist) response to the Black Lives Matter movement, particularly in light of the disproportionate number of African-Americans shot by police.

But one group of mostly African-American civil rights leaders is stepping up to question a deputy's shooting of an unarmed, white, homeless man in Castaic — because it just might be the right thing to do.

Thanks..

Do the right thing

Over the last several months, the phrase "white lives matter" has been derided by many as a willfully obtuse (and usually racist) response to the Black Lives Matter movement, particularly in light of the disproportionate number of African-Americans shot by police.

But one group of mostly African-American civil rights leaders is stepping up to question a deputy's shooting of an unarmed, white, homeless man in Castaic — because it just might be the right thing to do.
People and especially partisans have gotten much to wrapped in the name “black lives matter” and also with the actions of some
Ignorant extremists. I’m not a big fan of BLM as a whole but there are many good people trying to protect all of us against cops that abuse their power. There are times we should all take a breath and just listen to the other side. We might just learn something

Just please do the right thing, pay it forward and guys like me have your back ..

Thanks..

Do the right thing

Exactly how is BLM helping him, are they paying for the funeral? If the officer screwed up he should pay the price. I really don't see the point in the protest. The Ferguson effect is getting good police officers killed and as it turns out, Brown deserved what he got. That said there's no justification for shooting a suspect in the back unless they've already used deadly force against an officer.

Thanks..

Do the right thing

so, after years, multiple call outs, they finally, one time....

seriously

Or, maybe, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"? Their hatred of the police is that strong.

Why did this get moved from politics ? Oh, cause it’s a PRO BLM story .

Because not EVERY thread belongs in current events.

I just wish some posters here would understand that. Even some mods need to be educated.

Thanks..

Do the right thing

Cops shooting and killing bad guys......GOOD!

Forum List

Back