blm finances mansion

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

not surprised its in la were liberal hacks are. now these terrorists have a compound. so they plan where else there going too, loot , burn and kill. ugh crazy.

not surprised its in la were liberal hacks are. now these terrorists have a compound. so they plan where else there going too, loot , burn and kill. ugh crazy.
BLM finances mansion? they paid 6M cash for it last year with with donations that followed racial justice protests in 2020
Your title is incorrect, as usual. Do you even read the article before you make your comment?

BLM finances mansion? they paid 6M cash for it last year with with donations that followed racial justice protests in 2020
Your title is incorrect, as usual. Do you even read the article before you make your comment?
they still financied it weather it was last year or this year. it just like the article said and have not helped there own. with there free poverty money. .lm glad this trap house isnt in my neighbor hood.

they still financied it weather it was last year or this year. it just like the article said and have not helped there own. with there free poverty money. .lm glad this trap house isnt in my neighbor hood.
Do you not comprehend? They did not finance it. The article DOES NOT SAY THEY FINANCED IT.
THIS IS NOT A CURRENT EVENT. Acknowledge that. This event took place THREE YEARS AGO.

The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation Inc., which was widely criticized last year for purchasing a $6 million compound with donations that followed racial justice protests in 2020.

A simple search shows they PAID CASH! You are not smart at all. Seriously. The majority of your titles and posts are so screwed up, you shouldn't be allowed access to the internet.

The California property was purchased for nearly $6 million in cash in October 2020 with money that had been donated to BLMGNF.

Do you not comprehend? They did not finance it. The article DOES NOT SAY THEY FINANCED IT.
THIS IS NOT A CURRENT EVENT. Acknowledge that. This event took place THREE YEARS AGO.

The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation Inc., which was widely criticized last year for purchasing a $6 million compound with donations that followed racial justice protests in 2020.

A simple search shows they PAID CASH! You are not smart at all. Seriously. The majority of your titles and posts are so screwed up, you shouldn't be allowed access to the internet.

The California property was purchased for nearly $6 million in cash in October 2020 with money that had been donated to BLMGNF.

they did. did you not comprehend they did,. once that free poverty money is given to them its there to do as they want. so yes they funded it. they have done nothing for their own. glad that terrorist house isn't near me. denial is thick with you. the article came out yesterday so its current. what a bully.

they did. did you not comprehend they did,. once that free poverty money is given to them its there to do as they want. so yes they funded it. they have done nothing for their own. glad that terrorist house isn't near me. denial is thick with you. the article came out yesterday so its current. what a bully.
BLM BOUGHT THE HOUSE IN 2020 AND IT WAS IN THE NEWS 3 YEARS AGO. THIS SHIT IS OLD NEWS.
End your misery. You live in a trailer park. No houses near you. BLM financed NOTHING!
Donations to the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation Inc, funded this.

You really are stupid. I thought it was an act. it is not.

BLM BOUGHT THE HOUSE IN 2020 AND IT WAS IN THE NEWS 3 YEARS AGO. THIS SHIT IS OLD NEWS.
End your misery. You live in a trailer park. No houses near you. BLM financed NOTHING!
Donations to the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation Inc, funded this.

You really are stupid. I thought it was an act. it is not.
no i live i n condo hood rat.

Forum List

Back