Blink 182

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Anyone a fan of theirs? I have all of their CD's, I know it's stupid, easy, immature pop-punk, but I can't help it, their stuff is catchy as hell. Their last CD, "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" (say that out loud, I didn't get it for the longest time:D), is about as perfect a pop album as I've heard. From what I've heard their new CD is a lot harder than their older stuff, more like real "punk" I guess, whatever that means. I'm not sure that I like that idea or not, but I'll give it a listen.

BLink 182... ugh. The only song of their's I ever liked is "What's My Age Again." Too pop-punk for my tastes. But if their latest CD is a little bit harder, then I might listen for their first single.

Yeah, their stuff is poppy, but I'm comfortable enough with my music tastes at this point to accept that I like pop music when it's done well.

Did you hear any Boxcar Racer? It was the side project the drummer and guitarist of Blink put together last year, I think. Their stuff was really hard, they sounded a lot like Helmet or Sunny Day Real Estate. Apparently the new albums sounds a lot like that.

Forum List

Back