Bling On The Hog...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Well I said I was going to take pictures. So they're pictures of my Harley. What can I say.

I put a new chrome head light bell on my Harley today. It came with a black one. Why I don't know. So I'd have to buy a chrome one I guess.

bike_001-2.jpg

And I couldn't resist buying this when I saw it. These derby covers come with all branches of the military's insignia...

bike_002-2.jpg

And then the chrome inner primary I put on when I upgraded my transmission...

bike_003-2.jpg

And the stock front brake disc was a floater. It made a pop noise when it repositioned itself when putting on the brake. So I replaced it with this polished piece...

bike_006-2.jpg

And last but not least, the bike came with a white faced speedo. It was kind of hard to read at night, so I replaced it with this tach, speedo combo. Much easier to see at night, and, I have a tach. I really like having a tach on a bike. Only bad thing, it was pricey to the point of rediculous. Good thing I got a discount for being a Harley Davidson employee. You can kind of make out my leather chubby grips and chrome lever in this pic too.

bike_007-2.jpg

CSM said:
Very nice indeed! I am jealous.

Don't be jealous CSM. Head on down to your local hog farm, (Harley dealer), and pick y'rself up one... :dance:

I remember the day you posted pics of it when it arrrived & you took it out of the crate. She's still a beauty!

Joz said:
I remember the day you posted pics of it when it arrrived & you took it out of the crate. She's still a beauty!

Thanks! Yeah they kid me at work, because I said I wasn't going to change a thing on it because it was an anniversary, limited edition, collector bike. Well... I've changed a few things, but I won't change the major components, like the paint especially, rims, forks, etc. And, I've got every part I've taken off carefully stored away.

It's going to get some Wild 1 Chubby mini apes with internal wiring pretty quick, (handle bars), along with stainless steel braided cables.

I figure I have right around $22,500.00 in it right now. And I like it more every time I ride it... :dance:

Said1 said:
Excellent. I'm a chromaholic myself. Chrome all the way. :thup:

Like us technicians say... "chrome won't get you home, but it will get you laid"... :teeth:

The ClayTaurus said:
Really? The Bible doesn't want you to :suck: with fat ugly chicks. Nice!

So.... could you show me where it say's that in the Bible clay?

Pale Rider said:
Like us technicians say... "chrome won't get you home, but it will get you laid"... :teeth:
So Pale, if fix up my bike... do ya think the ladies will really go for me? :)

tricycle.jpg

KarlMarx said:

tricycle.jpg

Hell, Karl - that baby's already decked out! I'd say you're good to go; don't mess with perfection.

KarlMarx said:

tricycle.jpg

You stole my bike!!!! (That's exactly what I had as a kid.. Used to run the dog over with it cause he couldn't move fast enough).

misterblu said:
Is 'bumBer' Canadian for bumPer? :p:

You DO know what a typo is, don't vous? Feaken Americans, think they know everything. :tng:

And yes, I DO know the letter "B" is far from the letter "P" on a keyboard, but whatever.

Forum List

Back