Blind Faith in Obama

Mr. Shaman, you should read my post above explaining why the left still clings to Obama. You and your fellow progressives would be wise to find emotional security in other areas of life.

Hope sure beats fearmongering. At least in my book.

Look at the facts, Obama's attempt to shut down deep sea drilling, is a job killer, cap and trade another job killer, now explain to me what Obama is doing to help the economy. And please be specific.

No. BP's oil leak is a job killer. Cap and trade is not in effect and hasn't killed any jobs. Obama is pushing green energy and jobs. Obama and the Democrat led Congress just recently passed a jobs bill as well as a small business lending intiative.

BP is actually hiring 2000+ people to help with the cleanup and has not laid anyone off. Cap and trade will kill jobs if it ever passes. What specifically has Obama done to create jobs, and where are these jobs? Unemployment rate is in fact rising, so again what specific jobs in the private sector has Obama created.

We pulled out of the Great Depression, didn't we?

And, believe me, the Lord is going to make me do penance, by forcing me to read all the "Obama IS the messiah" posts and "We need to make Obama President for Life" threads that are bound to be spurred by that.

I can feel it in my bones. :lol:

Immie

We were not in a depression.

I am after reading VaYank5150's posts. Is that the best our public education system is producing these days?

It looks that way.

Wake up dude!! I think you're dreaming.

Look at the facts, Obama's attempt to shut down deep sea drilling, is a job killer......And please be specific.
Yeah....we're soooooooooooooooooooo short of Oil!!!!!!

277.gif

Lumpy, I feel bad for you. You asked an honest, valid question, fairly, with no name calling or mean spirited remarks. And it's a very good, valid question. But you were only given the typical liberal drool of an answer from the left wingers on here. Thats what you get for trying to have an honest debate with left wingers who suffer from the mental disorder of liberalism.

SO......I'll answer the question on their behalf for you.

Where many of us find faith, belief, comfort and loyalty to our religion and family....
Yeah.....we've heard-about-that......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esSAVnn2ye0]YouTube - Sarah Palin's pastor exorcises witches, condemns Jew Bankers[/ame]

:eek:

Lumpy, I feel bad for you. You asked an honest, valid question, fairly, with no name calling or mean spirited remarks. And it's a very good, valid question. But you were only given the typical liberal drool of an answer from the left wingers on here. Thats what you get for trying to have an honest debate with left wingers who suffer from the mental disorder of liberalism.

Where many of us find faith, belief, comfort and loyalty to our religion and family....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esSAVnn2ye0]YouTube - Sarah Palin's pastor exorcises witches, condemns Jew Bankers[/ame]

Just to give you a chance to disprove any obvious hypocricies on your part. (And I don't know why the fuck I'm even allowing you to do so.) What are your thoughts on Rev. Wright?

Well, my answer to that is simple... it always does and it will again.

The economy is bound to recover and the odds are good that it will be during the Obama Presidency. Therefore, I can guarantee you that we will be hearing the left bragging about Obama having saved the nation. Count on it.

However, the simple fact of the matter is that things always do bottom out and then improve. The next technological breakthrough that will spur a recovery is just a heartbeat away.

Immie

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

You know Bill Clinton didn't pass any of those rates. Presidents don't pass laws. He simply didn't veto them. A Republican controlled Congress ushered in that success.

Yeah.....they were BIG FANS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here’s what conservative politicians said about the 1993 deficit reduction legislation that raised taxes on the top 1.2% of our wealthiest citizens:

"Clearly, this is a job-killer in the short-run. The impact on job creation is going to be devastating." - Rep. Dick Armey, (Republican, Texas)

"The tax increase will…lead to a recession…and will actually increase the deficit." - Rep. Newt Gingrich (Republican, Georgia)

"I will make you this bet. I am willing to risk the mortgage on it…the deficit will be up; unemployment will be up; in my judgment, inflation will be up." - Sen. Robert Packwood (Republican, Oregon)

"The deficit four years from today will be higher than it is today, not lower." - Sen. Phil Gramm (Republican, Texas)

"The President promised a middle-class tax cut, yet he and his party imposed the largest tax increase in American history. We hope his higher taxes will not cut short the economic recovery and declining interest rates he inherited… Instead of stifling growth through higher taxes and increased government regulations, Republicans would take America in a different direction." - Sen. Robert Dole (Republican, Kansas)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

528.gif
532.gif
528.gif

Look at the facts, Obama's attempt to shut down deep sea drilling, is a job killer......And please be specific.

According to Little Lord Obamaroy we are. He has stated that this is the whole reason we are drilling so far offshore... because we are "running out of oil"

Nice try though.

Mr. Shaman, you should read my post above explaining why the left still clings to Obama. You and your fellow progressives would be wise to find emotional security in other areas of life.
Keep tellin' yourself, that......

508.gif

Just to give you a chance to disprove any obvious hypocricies on your part. (And I don't know why the fuck I'm even allowing you to do so.) What are your thoughts on Rev. Wright?

:eusa_whistle:

Look at the facts, Obama's attempt to shut down deep sea drilling, is a job killer, cap and trade another job killer, now explain to me what Obama is doing to help the economy. And please be specific.

No. BP's oil leak is a job killer. Cap and trade is not in effect and hasn't killed any jobs. Obama is pushing green energy and jobs. Obama and the Democrat led Congress just recently passed a jobs bill as well as a small business lending intiative.

BP is actually hiring 2000+ people to help with the cleanup and has not laid anyone off.
....Except those who wanna wear respirators.

Yeah.....we heard.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKFEHHgVSHA]YouTube - BP Tells Cleanup Workers They'll Be Fired If They Wear Respirators[/ame]

:rolleyes:

I've got NO time for ANY Clerics!!

Preying-on-the-ignorant is hardly an honorable-pursuit....

According to Little Lord Obamaroy we are. He has stated that this is the whole reason we are drilling so far offshore... because we are "running out of oil".
oooooooooooooooooooooooo.....great-link, there.....

Nice try though.​

Forum List

Back