Bleeding Hearts and Jihadi Revolving Doors

Great, just what the new year needed...another ignoramus on the USMB...

WTF are you whining about? I remember a lot more than were listed. How about that muslim who thought he was going to blow up Dallas skyscrapers? Then there was that kid who flew a piper cub into a building. The LAX shooter, etc. If we're letting any more into the US that should be treated as treason.

anyone die??? any mass murders???? :eusa_whistle:

That list included non-Muslim related incidents, too I believe. I don't think the number killed/wounded by Muslims in those 8 years was as much as the Fort Hood Shooting. But I'm sure if Obama makes it thru 7 more years (God forbid), those numbers will rise significantly.

9/11 of course - the Big One - Clinton murders 3000. the rest are what???? killing himself

In other words you are totally incapable of addressing the facts.

Thank you for your input.

You may now return to your sandbox :)

liberals carry white flags and chicken switch's. they'd rather run that fight. and they run faster than the women and kids.

Strange. That doesn't seem to mesh with the facts.

Now, back to incidents of terror - there seems to be a huge underreporting of terror incidents in the Bush Administration among conservatives. How do you explain that? Do you think they're just partisan assholes? That's the theory I'm leaning towards at the moment :)

liberals carry white flags and chicken switch's. they'd rather run that fight. and they run faster than the women and kids.

Now, back to incidents of terror - there seems to be a huge underreporting of terror incidents in the Bush Administration among conservatives. How do you explain that? Do you think they're just partisan assholes? That's the theory I'm leaning towards at the moment :)

just remember if the craps ever do anything right its still Bush's fault :lol:

almost forgot. awolbush ????? obviously YOUR a partisan asshole. I see why your leaning :lol::lol:

WTF are you whining about? I remember a lot more than were listed. How about that muslim who thought he was going to blow up Dallas skyscrapers? Then there was that kid who flew a piper cub into a building. The LAX shooter, etc. If we're letting any more into the US that should be treated as treason.

anyone die??? any mass murders???? :eusa_whistle:

That list included non-Muslim related incidents, too I believe. I don't think the number killed/wounded by Muslims in those 8 years was as much as the Fort Hood Shooting. But I'm sure if Obama makes it thru 7 more years (God forbid), those numbers will rise significantly.

So now you are trying to "qualify" your statement to include only muslim induced fatalities? Why? First you hedge your bet by discounting 9/11. Now, you are subtracting non-Muslims. Whether you are killed by a muslim terrorist or a non-muslim terrorist dead is dead.

Will the numbers rise? Realistically - hell ya. That's the reality of the world we live in and has little to do with Obama since at this point in his administration he has not significantly changed policies in regards to homeland security from that of the Bush administration.

But, let's play this ridiculous game and count ONLY Muslim-related fatalities shall we?

2001:
9/11 -- 2997 lives

2002-2008
Egyptian gunman opens fire at an El Al ticket counter in Los Angeles-2 killed
Beltway Sniper - 10 people killed
Seattle Jewish Federation shooting - 1 dead
Trolley Square shooting in Salt Lake City, Utah - 5 dead

Total not including 9/11 (which should be included) - 18

Little Rock, Arkansas U.S. military recruiting office - 1 killed
Fort Hood Shooting - 13 killed

Total for 2009 14

So...even removing all the non-muslim terrorist killings and 9/11 your math is still off.

Forum List

Back