bleak future for the "Fox News crowd"

how does that prove your not a shrinking demographic

CNN is little more than a vanity show for Ted Turner

Ted Turner's most successful enterprise was WCW wrestling, and it was overtaken by WWE.

Kind of like CNN will be absorbed by FOX.

MSNBC will just die a totally deserved long overdue death.

Yes a media where you only get one approved version of reality will be so much better. Might as well just have one government controlled news channel like the commies. Be careful what you wish for, a healthy news media is full of conflicting information.

Wait a second, Editing? Everyone knows that edits never happen in TV unless they are hiding someth...stop being a dumbass. You suggest a lot of allegations without proof.

Oh you mean like NBC editing George Zimmerman and then Romney?

TV shows Edit?

YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS?????????

BWAHAHAHAAA!

How Many Deceptive NBC Edits Before Steve Capus Is Fired (Not Five)?

NBC News caught editing 911 tape of Trayvon Martin shooting - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

NBC edits Romney rally speech to portray candidate as out of touch | Fox News

How clueless do you have to be not even to know about this!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GOPTeeVee (Fox) has to be alright because there is no alternative for the wingnuts

2073884375_3a0b542d36.jpg

Man, if i had a nickel for everytime a Dumocrat predicted the end of the GOP?...

The GOP is going to end. There is no way to remain a national party with the attrition they are currently experiencing. That's not to say that there will not be a couple of parties to replace them.

Hey, we couldn't have a Reagan revolution without first suffering under a Jimmy Carter.

The 20 and 30 somethings are watching and suffering under the pathetic flailing of the hard Left. They will be the next HUGE wave of fiscal conservatives.

I know. I voted for Jimmy Carter because he was promising hopey changey.

Man, if i had a nickel for everytime a Dumocrat predicted the end of the GOP?...

The GOP is going to end. There is no way to remain a national party with the attrition they are currently experiencing. That's not to say that there will not be a couple of parties to replace them.

Yeah, I've heard that prediction from little snots like you since I was a kid.

It's kind of like idiot Envirowackos who keep predicting some enviro catasprophe every 10 years.

I just laugh at them now.

Last edited:
Hey, we couldn't have a Reagan revolution without first suffering under a Jimmy Carter.

The 20 and 30 somethings are watching and suffering under the pathetic flailing of the hard Left. They will be the next HUGE wave of fiscal conservatives.

I know. I voted for Jimmy Carter because he was promising hopey changey.

Oh! I'm glad I don't have to say that! :eusa_shifty:

:D

(I was only 14 at the time in 1976. Don't tell anybody) :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
They know this already, it scares them shitless along with a host of other issues that boil down to a rapidly aging (and dying) republican base and the younger people not flocking to their message for some reason.

We are scared that a news show might not be popular? Really?

We have massive unemployment, impossible debt, high levels of inflation, and one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of our nation, but we are worried and scared about a news station.

Do you guys really think this out before you say these things?

Seriously! How old are you?

You sound like you are 14!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GE/NBC Zombie-Bot. Don't bother trying to reason with it. :)

They know this already, it scares them shitless along with a host of other issues that boil down to a rapidly aging (and dying) republican base and the younger people not flocking to their message for some reason.

We are scared that a news show might not be popular? Really?

We have massive unemployment, impossible debt, high levels of inflation, and one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of our nation, but we are worried and scared about a news station.

Do you guys really think this out before you say these things?

Practically every republican between 60 and 80 will be dead in twenty years, who is going to replace their numbers? If that does not concern you, it should.

Seriously! How old are you?

You sound like you are 14!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Somebody tell the stupid shit that the GOP just won a historic number of seats in the last election.

LOL

The OP assumes that any shifts in demographics to urban will result in more liberal leaning media choices. My bet is -- when the cities are as mismanaged as they currently are -- the trend will be a lot more fiscally conservative..

My favorite Urban Commie radio -- KPFA in Berkeley had purges monthly by their OWN MEMBERSHIP. And couldn't agree on anything the station did.. Good luck with Urban Leftist Media..

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back