Bleach

Do you ever plan on discussing something other than what's going on in business current events, here in this subforum?

This was supposed to be more about talking about specific stocks and funds, but you only seem to want to talk about whatever the news reported about that day.

Do you ever plan on discussing something other than what's going on in business current events, here in this subforum?

This was supposed to be more about talking about specific stocks and funds, but you only seem to want to talk about whatever the news reported about that day.

Feel free to start your own threads.

Feel free to start your own threads.

I tried to start one about more obscure green companies, and no one seemed to care. Precisely the reason I figured this subforum would phase out. There's not enough interest on this board to discuss specific stocks, because most people here aren't involved in it. Most only know what they see on the news. You trade, or at least claim you do, and even YOU don't want to talk about other companies. All you ever bring up is current events. We didn't need yet another subforum to talk about current events.

I tried to start one about more obscure green companies, and no one seemed to care. Precisely the reason I figured this subforum would phase out. There's not enough interest on this board to discuss specific stocks, because most people here aren't involved in it. Most only know what they see on the news. You trade, or at least claim you do, and even YOU don't want to talk about other companies. All you ever bring up is current events. We didn't need yet another subforum to talk about current events.

Feel free to shut the fuck up.

Feel free to shut the fuck up.

Yes, and feel free to take a cab to a store and buy a fucking heater instead of complaining about it to people who ultimately don't give a horse's fucking nutsack.

Forum List

Back