Blatent form of indoctrination... Should Teacher be fired?

Perhaps government should not be taught in the schools? If taught how should a teacher answer: "What is a liberal or conservative?"

Should students be given explanations of such periods
in history as the Age of Enlightenment or the Federalist and Anti-Federalists controversy? Would it be best if students were not exposed to politics and politicians? Perhaps our early history should not be taught at all.

The teacher should be canned. Same if the tables were turned and ;positive for Trum;p and disparaging for Obama.

Teachers have an important lesson to teach children. "Form an opinion based on facts and then present them to back up your opinion. Never be led by others to make decisions based on the feelings of others. Look for facts and make up your own mind."

That should be a basic instruction for teachers and if they can't follow that instruction, there are many other teachers out there ready to take their place.
---------------------------------------- fire her , yeah probably . She can't be trusted and I assume its a female teacher but no matter , she can't be trusted even if she were to say SORRY . [Feck sorry]

Should students be given explanations of such periods
in history as the Age of Enlightenment or the Federalist and Anti-Federalists controversy? Would it be best if students were not exposed to politics and politicians? Perhaps our early history should not be taught at all.

Judging from this forum it would appear it already isn't being taught at all.

The teacher should be canned. Same if the tables were turned and ;positive for Trum;p and disparaging for Obama.

Teachers have an important lesson to teach children. "Form an opinion based on facts and then present them to back up your opinion. Never be led by others to make decisions based on the feelings of others. Look for facts and make up your own mind."

That should be a basic instruction for teachers and if they can't follow that instruction, there are many other teachers out there ready to take their place.
---------------------------------------- fire her , yeah probably . She can't be trusted and I assume its a female teacher but no matter , she can't be trusted even if she were to say SORRY . [Feck sorry]

And what would she have been SORRY for exactly?
Teaching vocabulary is bad? What, we should all just walk around making grunting noises?

yeah , teacher should be fired as she can't be trusted to keep her LEADING political questions to herself . Good for the kids Father Pogo .

and as i said , her apology if made is simply made to keep the Taxpayer paid cash flow going even if she said Sorry Pogo .

and as i said , her apology if made is simply made to keep the Taxpayer paid cash flow going even if she said Sorry Pogo .

Actually you didn't say. I asked you what she would "apologize" for, and you had no answer.
You still don't.

If this has happened before they should be fired. If it's a first time offense some disciplinary actions should be taken. Sometimes I show students speeches made by Obama/Trump/etc. I then have then analyze the speeches for rhetoric and judge whether they think the speeches were effective or not. I don't tell them what they should think about them or what I think about them. As long as they're engaged and making informed decisions I couldn't care less as to what their political beliefs are.

Perhaps subjects that have a political flavor such as history, economics or those that downplay religion such as science should not be allowed in the public schools?

This is absolutely right out of the Saul Alinsky/Joseph Goebbels manual for continuing education... Get them while their young...

Teacher under fire for slipping anti-Trump question into homework

https://nypost.com/2017/02/16/teacher-under-fire-for-slipping-anti-trump-question-into-homework/
Seriously? This was a vocab quiz.....but I'm guessing the parent was too stupid to see that.
True.

Along with the OP and other conservatives subscribing to this thread.

Forum List

Back