Blatant lib media bias

When republicans and conservatives aren't whining about something either irrelevant or untrue, do the spend the rest of the time crying?

If there are any characteristics that the right wing exemplifies it is the whining, the sky is falling, and martyrdom syndrome. Someone is always plotting to destroy some past utopia that only they can see or even know about. Add the Dunning-Kruger effect and you have the perfect right winger, usually a conservative, often republican, but occasionally a libertarian sort of mortal. They are real beauts. The corporations play them like banjos, and like a banjo they willingly acquiesce. Whine on whine on.

The utopian dream you say we are living is now being enjoyed by the residents of Wisconsin as that state has now produced over half the jobs that have been created in this country over the last month, i guess the corporations have played all those who have jobs now like banjos huh?

If you don't have anything to say but moronic one-liners, don't clutter the thread.

Don't watch the channel, it's not like the 60's where you had 3 channels.

My concern is not that I have to take their version of the news, it's that they are brainwashing millions of idiots-with-a-vote, to my detriment.

People are being educated and you can't stand it. They give full news coverage and the right media has to give sound bites, because you are such poor Losers. How come we don't hear FOXVIEWS proudly proclaiming their cuts to entitlements and jobs and giving the rich and corporations more tax breaks?? LMAO!!!:lol:

Obviously a religious conservative speaking in "tongues".

You are a gutless pussy who almost never debates - and it's probably not fair for anyone to crush you, because you are obviously intellectually disarmed. :lol:

When republicans and conservatives aren't whining about something either irrelevant or untrue, do the spend the rest of the time crying?

If there are any characteristics that the right wing exemplifies it is the whining, the sky is falling

Like libs nearly hysterical about their global warming?

and martyrdom syndrome.

OK, justify that statement with facts and arguments if you can. Otherwise be revealed as a fraud engaging in mental masturbation - IN PUBLIC! :lol:

You are a gutless pussy who almost never debates - and it's probably not fair for anyone to crush you, because you are obviously intellectually disarmed. :lol:

I try to debate all the time. But I must admit, it's difficult to debate people who put up signs of Bush with the caption, "Miss me yet?" Many Republicans feel he was a Conservative Intellectual who History will Vindicate.

Don't watch the channel, it's not like the 60's where you had 3 channels.

My concern is not that I have to take their version of the news, it's that they are brainwashing millions of idiots-with-a-vote, to my detriment.

People are being educated and you can't stand it.

Obama cheerleading 24/7 = "education" :lmao:

They give full news coverage

BLAAAAAAAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! :lol: The lib media is INFAMOUS for censoring news unfavorable to the leftwing - that's why so many libs watch Fox - they want the propaganda to go out to the dupes, but they personally would also like to know what happened. :D

I try to debate all the time.

No you don't - you respond with idiotic one liners, and silly ass stuff like the baby video. And the reason is clear - you have no rebuttal, no arguments.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT_8vVlG_VA&feature]‪Crazy-Preachers‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I love you!

At least the left wing in Europe give you the news. News albeit with spin to hard left.

But at least they give you the news.

America's networks these days pale in comparison to even al jazeera. the alphabet networks are completely controlled by axelrod.

I try to debate all the time.

No you don't - you respond with idiotic one liners, and silly ass stuff like the baby video. And the reason is clear - you have no rebuttal, no arguments.

I kept trying to figure rdean out till I finally looked at his location. holy toledo it explains everything it was biblical.:lol:

Libs know this. Misinformation is the only way they win elections.

Can you imagine being part of a collection of individuals called Democrats who are led by a woman who actually said " we have to pass this health care bill so we know what is in it".

I mean, just smack anyone upside the head who has the balls to call themselves a democrat with that stupid bitch at the head of the party.

Recommend therapy to your democrat friend and suggest that their therapist up the voltage for the next session.:lol:

Forum List

Back