Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

sure , give you types something to snicker about as if a TYPO is important Bode .

A series of eight devastating bomb blasts ripped through high-end hotels and churches holding Easter services in Sri Lanka on Sunday, killing at least 207 people, including dozens of foreigners.

Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe condemned the attacks -- the worst act of violence since the end of Sri Lanka's civil war a decade ago -- as "cowardly", as the government imposed an immediate and indefinite curfew across the entire country of 21 million people.

Easter blasts at Sri Lanka hotels and churches kill at least 207 - news - att.net

“Nearly 2,000 Christian houses of worship in France have been desecrated in the past two years, according to police, [while] in Germany, there were four such incidents in March,” WND announced. “Some French politicians have attributed the church desecrations – averaging more than two a day – to ‘militant secularism.’”

That is on top of the sri Lanka incidents and the left wing globalist media for some reason...downplays it all.

Blood stained Jesus in Sir Lanka church.

D4rYoWVUcAEdr1g.jpg

Donald J. Trump(@realDonaldTrump)

Heartfelt condolences from the people of the United States to the people of Sri Lanka on the horrible terrorist attacks on churches and hotels that have killed at least 138 million people and badly injured 600 more. We stand ready to help!

April 21, 2019

He really should proof read before publishing.
Oh, God. I got excited that he was actually tweeting an appropriate message until I got to "138 million people."
Are we sure he's alright?

The crazy part about this is that Sri Lanka is overwhelmingly Buddhist. Hmmm...want to let this unfold to see the details.

I think his intent was trolling

It is impossible to tell with liberals. And that is on them. If he was not serious, he needs to tell us that.

Some of them, like the OP, might just be truly evil

Oh, my first response was that he was completely serious, and indeed, I still believe that he is, until informed otherwise.

I'm a female. I am serious, completely serious.

So, as I asked, is your premise that religious freedom is not a human right?

Not when you are more interested in politics and use politics to push your agenda.

This begs the question though, and it's a lot like an old adage about a tree in a forest:

"if a Christian church gets bombed, burned, tampered with or otherwise violated, and it's not a BLACK church, or one at which possibly a gay wedding has just taken place, thereby allowing the "news" to paint white Christian bigots as the primary suspects immediatly and with certainty, will they even consider it newsworthy?"

If a christian church is bombed, burned, tampered with or otherwise violated white Christian bigots will IMMEDIATELY paint LIBERALS and MUSLIMS as the primary suspects even if it is a black church or one in which a gay wedding has taken place.

Heartfelt condolences from the people of the United States to the people of Sri Lanka on the horrible terrorist attacks on churches and hotels that have killed at least 138 million people and badly injured 600 more. We stand ready to help!

April 21, 2019

Oh, God. I got excited that he was actually tweeting an appropriate message until I got to "138 million people."

Number is accurate. Learn to read for content, Herr Himmler. He did not say this one incident.

What a horrible, rotten, very bad thing to happen to these people on Easter Sunday morning. Especially those at church eating Jesus.
Oh, my.
Easter should be about green grass and daffodils and a new outfit (maybe even a hat) and the smell of lilies in the sanctuary, "Christ the Lord Is Risen Today" as the final hymn and then coffee and hot cross buns in the community room afterward. Baked ham for dinner, all the kids climbing the walls from too much chocolate Easter bunny in their baskets.

I'm so very sorry this happened. I really am.

It is impossible to tell with liberals. And that is on them. If he was not serious, he needs to tell us that.

Some of them, like the OP, might just be truly evil

Oh, my first response was that he was completely serious, and indeed, I still believe that he is, until informed otherwise.

I'm a female. I am serious, completely serious.

So, as I asked, is your premise that religious freedom is not a human right?

Not when you are more interested in politics and use politics to push your agenda.

Interesting. So, based on that logic, would it be ok for a community in this nation to ban Muslims, and if not, why not?

April 21, 2019

-------------------------------------- theres more than one way to feck with you lefties and Trump is Master of them ALL . Do you feel let down and depressed OldLady ??

April 21, 2019

Number is accurate. Learn to read for content, Herr Himmler. He did not say this one incident.
You're actually gonna try to turn this into an alternative fact?
LOL

This begs the question though, and it's a lot like an old adage about a tree in a forest:

"if a Christian church gets bombed, burned, tampered with or otherwise violated, and it's not a BLACK church, or one at which possibly a gay wedding has just taken place, thereby allowing the "news" to paint white Christian bigots as the primary suspects immediatly and with certainty, will they even consider it newsworthy?"

If a christian church is bombed, burned, tampered with or otherwise violated white Christian bigots will IMMEDIATELY paint LIBERALS and MUSLIMS as the primary suspects even if it is a black church or one in which a gay wedding has taken place.

not in Sri Lanka----in sri lanka---it would be muslims. Long long ago----I actually ran into a few people from "CEYLON" in the place in which I worked........curious kid was I-----I ASKED ---a nice young hindu-----sorta leaning to Christian---"WHAT PEOPLE ARE IN CEYLON------he said "hindus Buddhists
Christians and barbarians" ---I said "barbarians" ? what sort of people are they? well----he answered "muslims" It was long long ago. The big time stuff----however---since that time has been between the HINDUS (tamils) and the Buddhists----for economic reasons-----it seems the Buddhists control the wealth and the jobs

Bloody Sunday: Sri Lanka Easter Church And Hotel Bombings Kill Over 200
Just as Sri Lanka’s minority Christian population gathered to celebrate Easter at churches across the nation on Sunday morning, six nearly simultaneous explosions ripped through three churches and three high-end hotels packed with tourists.

Bombing across the globe will happen today the war for Christians will be double today everything else out there DESPISE CHRISTIANS there is a war on them the assholes will always deny it . Truth is to scary.

FYI----the muslim population of sri lanka is just short of 10%

Last edited:

Forum List

Back