• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh yes I can you watch me.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS,

Spot on, ole chap.

In order to have credibility in a serious discussion, you must prove your points without RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT.

I wish you well.

G'luck.

National Post said:
4078615.bin

Muslims offered themselves as "human shields" on Friday to protect Coptic Christians celebrating their Christmas in Egypt just a week after a church bombing that killed 21 people.

Egypt's Ahramonline reported that droves of Muslims had turned up at Coptic churches to act as "human shields."

It quoted Mohamed El-Sawy, a Muslim arts tycoon credited with first floating the "human shield" idea, as saying, "We either live together, or we die together."

"This is not about us and them," Dalia Mustafa, a student who attended mass at Virgin Mary Church on Maraashly, told Ahramonline.

"We are one. This was an attack on Egypt as a whole, and I am standing with the Copts because the only way things will change in this country is if we come together."

The Daily News Egypt reported that the front pew at a church in the Cairo district of Omraneya was filled with prominent Muslims from the neighborhood.

In his sermon, Father Hanna thanked the Muslims for attending.

"This is the way our Egypt climbs new heights and become prosperous," the paper quoted Father Hanna as saying.

At the Cleopatra Church in Heliopolis Khaled, a Muslim attendee, said, "It's an honor to be among you today and [to] celebrate [Coptic] Christmas with you."

Muslims protect churches

:eusa_whistle:

National Post said:
4078615.bin

Muslims offered themselves as "human shields" on Friday to protect Coptic Christians celebrating their Christmas in Egypt just a week after a church bombing that killed 21 people.

Egypt's Ahramonline reported that droves of Muslims had turned up at Coptic churches to act as "human shields."

It quoted Mohamed El-Sawy, a Muslim arts tycoon credited with first floating the "human shield" idea, as saying, "We either live together, or we die together."

"This is not about us and them," Dalia Mustafa, a student who attended mass at Virgin Mary Church on Maraashly, told Ahramonline.

"We are one. This was an attack on Egypt as a whole, and I am standing with the Copts because the only way things will change in this country is if we come together."

The Daily News Egypt reported that the front pew at a church in the Cairo district of Omraneya was filled with prominent Muslims from the neighborhood.

"This is the way our Egypt climbs new heights and become prosperous," the paper quoted Father Hanna as saying.

At the Cleopatra Church in Heliopolis Khaled, a Muslim attendee, said, "It's an honor to be among you today and [to] celebrate [Coptic] Christmas with you."

Muslims protect churches

Hope this isn't an "ADVANCED LEVEL" of TAQIYAH......because I was truly touched by this demonstration.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

National Post said:
4078615.bin

Muslims protect churches

Hope this isn't an "ADVANCED LEVEL" of TAQIYAH......because I was very touched by this demonstration.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

1. But think about it, we can't even get the so called moderate Muslim Sunni man, to say that these recent attacks in Africa were bad, unwarrented, or evil, or sad, or uncalled for, or anything.
2. Whats that tell you?
3. But this may be the first time that Muslims in Egypt have stood up for whats right, perhaps to protect that free money flow coming from USA that keeps them afloat, I wonder.
4. You are aware that these Muslims who acted as human shields are outside the Muslim teachings, which makes them all targets. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Hope this isn't an "ADVANCED LEVEL" of TAQIYAH......because I was very touched by this demonstration.

1. But think about it, we can't even get the so called moderate Muslim Sunni man, to say that these recent attacks in Africa were bad, unwarrented, or evil, or sad, or uncalled for, or anything.
2. Whats that tell you?
3. But this may be the first time that Muslims in Egypt have stood up for whats right, perhaps to protect that free money flow coming from USA that keeps them afloat, I wonder.
4. You are aware that these Muslims who acted as human shields are outside the Muslim teachings, which makes them all targets. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS,

You are, without question, correct.

And, I second you on your very valid speculations.

Thanks.

Egypt's general prosecutor on Monday opened probe on former Interior Minister Habib el-Adly's reported role in the New Year's Eve bombing of al-Qiddissin Church in Alexandria in which 24 people were killed, an Egyptian lawyer told Al Arabiya.

Laywer Ramzi Mamdouh said he had presented a proclamation to Egyptian prosecutor Abd al-Majid Mahmud to investigate news media reports suggesting that the former interior ministry had masterminded the deadly church attack with the intent to blame it on Islamists, escalate government crackdown on them, and gain increased western support for the regime.
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/02/07/136723.html

Sorry bout that,

1. Main reason *arab spring* took place there.
2. Turmoil breeds turmoil.
3. Evil breeds evil.
4. I see toppled arab countries, thrown into the pit of turmoil, death and shaky ground.
5. All across the arab shit holes.
6. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back