• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

FROM THE DESK OF *CWN*!!!!!!!

1. In EGYPT an attack at the mid-night hour just after Mass, was a mass explosion.
2. As many as 9 or more Coptic Christians won't be here for 2011.
3. Just the first of many times this new year where islam, and muslims will prove how peaceful they are.
4. Sick bastards should all be run out of USA, this year!!!!!!!
5. Read all about it here:Nine killed as car bomb hits church in Egypt - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

A car bomb exploded outside a church and killed nine people in Egypt's northern city of Alexandria as worshippers gathered to mark the New Year, the Interior Ministry said on Saturday.

It said a further 24 people were wounded in the incident, which swiftly prompted hundreds of Christians to take to the street in protest. Some Christians and Muslims pelted each other with rocks, a witness said. Cars were torched.

Christians in Muslim-majority Egypt make up about 10 percent of the nation's 79 million people. Tensions can flare into violence, often over issues such as the building of churches or relationships between members of the two communities. "

6. I won't listen that its just a few select muslims doing this, you stupid bastard muzzie butt sniffing apologists!
7. I'm done!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Lets start out by saying, of all the world's religions with which I am familiar, it is the most ridiculous and it seems to enable all kinds of bad behavior and justify all kinds of stupid and evil.

none the less, we don't need to be bigoted and stupid about it. Lord knows, Islam has enough on its record don't need to thicken the paints.

It is a religion that does not justify itself through hell. Indeed, they talk extensively of paradise, which is less lame than the christian version (Which would bore the snot of any rational being at either end of the deal) and of hell, not at all.

They work for fundamental clarity. The relation is between the gd and the believer. It is not magic. Much of what is good is pretty much general to all religions, but it does have a lot of unique awfulnesses.

But it is a species of insanity common through much of the world, and if they are prepared (which I admit many are not) to be civil about our insanity, we can be civil about theirs. If they are not willing to meet us halfway, we can be as bad as them. Let us not be a whole lot worse.

You forget the "Are you a brainwashed sheep who lives in fear and trades freedom for security" poll option with your xenophobic bandwith waste.

Lets start out by saying, of all the world's religions with which I am familiar, it is the most ridiculous and it seems to enable all kinds of bad behavior and justify all kinds of stupid and evil.

none the less, we don't need to be bigoted and stupid about it. Lord knows, Islam has enough on its record don't need to thicken the paints.

It is a religion that does not justify itself through hell. Indeed, they talk extensively of paradise, which is less lame than the christian version (Which would bore the snot of any rational being at either end of the deal) and of hell, not at all.

They work for fundamental clarity. The relation is between the gd and the believer. It is not magic. Much of what is good is pretty much general to all religions, but it does have a lot of unique awfulnesses.

But it is a species of insanity common through much of the world, and if they are prepared (which I admit many are not) to be civil about our insanity, we can be civil about theirs. If they are not willing to meet us halfway, we can be as bad as them. Let us not be a whole lot worse.

Now see, this is rational.

Baruch Menachem:

You're cool from what I gather, and I usually agree with what you say, but that's BS.

IT'S HEAVEN, HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY SUCK? Answer: can't cuz it's HEAVEN.

The rest of your post is pretty spot on.

They must have had their slaves working overtime, just as they did over that tower of theirs. :eusa_eh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEWUKy1k9WY[/ame]

Last edited:
Personally - all organized religions are ridiculous - they just reach different levels of hilarity. Talk about some absurd ideas, take the Catholic church. Until I learned about the world's other religions, it was the record-setter and -holder of the most unbelievable manipulative crap around. The Muslim religion definitely covers that and more. It quit simply is outrageous.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely why those wise old guys who set it all up made damn sure this great nation could never become a theocracy. We are a nation under God not religion - and the difference scans light years.

If you think about it, the amount of money we give Egypt every year for the most part prevents this kind of thing from usually happening.

Personally - all organized religions are ridiculous - they just reach different levels of hilarity. Talk about some absurd ideas, take the Catholic church. Until I learned about the world's other religions, it was the record-setter and -holder of the most unbelievable manipulative crap around. The Muslim religion definitely covers that and more. It quit simply is outrageous.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely why those wise old guys who set it all up made damn sure this great nation could never become a theocracy. We are a nation under God not religion - and the difference scans light years.

I don't believe in any one of the Organized Religions of the World.

This Anthropomorphic god 95% of you worship is just pure fucking ridiculous. Belief in fantasy and myths is what it is.

I believe in Einstein's or Spinoza's God. Where God, if It exists, is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

Praying to god of the Organized Religions of the World has the same statistical results as praying to the nearest rock in your garden.....AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT !!!

Yet, does that wake you up from your ridiculous beliefs in FANTASY ?????

I don't know if my God exists or not, but if It does, prayers to my God is like praying to a lightening so it won't strike you.

When we die, we will become fertilizer.... just like the lowly cockroach snuffling (my cute neologism) around hither and yon.

DEAL WITH THAT.

Nothing more ridiculous than the other Organized Religions of the World is ISLAM !!!!!

Here ONE and 1/2 BILLIONS of Religious Idiots believe in a Political Force masquerading as a Religion because Mohammed throws in Allah, some religious horseshit, and sweetens up the concoction with boinking 72 virgins, and getting wasted on drugs for Eternity.

And, who is this fucking PROPHET MOHAMMED ???

Mohammed is the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER (described as such in ISLAM'S own 2nd Sacred book after the Koran....the HADITH), THIEF, and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST !!!!!

And, ONE and 1/2 BILLIONS of Religious Idiots are worshiping this MONUMENTAL FRAUD !!!!

HOW FUCKING RIDICULOUS CAN ONE GET ?!?!?

Last edited:

This Anthropomorphic god 95% of you worship is just pure fucking ridiculous. Belief in fantasy and myths is what it is.

I believe in Einstein's or Spinoza's God. Where God, if It exists, is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

Praying to god of the Organized Religions of the World has the same statistical results as praying to the nearest rock in your garden.....AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT !!!

I don't know if my God exists or not, but if It does, prayers to my God is like praying to a lightening so it won't strike you.

When we die, we will become fertilizer.... just like the lowly cockroach snuffling (my cute neologism) around hither and yon.

DEAL WITH THAT.

Nothing more ridiculous than the other Organized Religions of the World is ISLAM !!!!!

Here BILLIONS of Religious Idiots believe in a Political Force masquerading as a Religion because Mohammed throws in Allah, some religious horseshit, and sweetens up the concoction with boinking 72 virgins, and getting wasted on drugs for Eternity.

Mohammed is the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER (described as such in ISLAM'S own 2nd Sacred book after the Koran....the HADITH), THIEF, and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST !!!!!

And, BILLIONS of Religious Idiots are worshiping this MONUMENTAL FRAUD !!!!

Or you preaching to the choir or just preaching?

Hinduism is the oldest religion. next Judaism, followed by Buddhism, Christianity, Islam.

Considering Islam is younger than Christianity, they may not have caught up with them yet in the mass murder department.

Sorry bout that,

1. Butt Sniffer Number *1* for Islam On This Site!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Now see, this is rational.

1. And ah muzzie butt suck up too.
2. Satan has that way of controling those outside, no surprise there, er, good luck with that RCC, you will need it, but remember, you made your choice, either you are for God, or you get Satan.
3. There is no other choice, so you get Satan by default.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Baruch Menachem:

You're cool from what I gather, and I usually agree with what you say, but that's BS.

IT'S HEAVEN, HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY SUCK? Answer: can't cuz it's HEAVEN.

The rest of your post is pretty spot on.

1. Eh, why suck up to a muzzie butt sniffer?
2. Funny stuff here, I just see one butt sniffer following another.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In my opinion, the only thing worse than a bunch of muslims is a bunch of Democrats. Both groups are trying hard to destroy America.

Sorry bout that,

They must have had their slaves working overtime, just as they did over that tower of theirs. :eusa_eh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEWUKy1k9WY

1. Now this is a post that should have its own thread, its not on topic, but it does say a lot about what muzzie bastards have been doing from thier establishment, taking people hostage, forcing them into slave labor, rape, stealing everything they have, murder, death in general, women hatred, bondage of all things, over all crap cult.
2. Anyone who is a muslim is a ***LOSER***, and ***INSANE***.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry ol chap, but you are following Islam and Satan, by default, atleat you've been warned, think it over, you don't have to be a ***LOSER***, its your choice.:eek:
2. You do have my condolences.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

DEAL WITH THAT.

Here BILLIONS of Religious Idiots believe in a Political Force masquerading as a Religion because Mohammed throws in Allah, some religious horseshit, and sweetens up the concoction with boinking 72 virgins, and getting wasted on drugs for Eternity.

And, BILLIONS of Religious Idiots are worshiping this MONUMENTAL FRAUD !!!!

1. This poster does realize Islam is following Satan, but doesn't realize he is too, by default.:eek:
2. Thats sad, its his choice, but he has atleast been warned.
3. You have my condolences.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back