Liberals Go Ballistic As Senate Advances 17 Federal Judges

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Daniel-Bress.png

The numbers keep rolling up. These only passed out of committee but are guaranteed to pass the full Senate as soon as McConnell sets the date.

I am convinced, and I’m sorry Senator Feinstein is not, that this is well within the mainstream of what we’ve done with circuit judges in the past,” Graham said Thursday.

The committee spent Thursday advancing Trump’s nominees to seats on courts in blue states, including seven nominees to federal courts in New York, three to seats on courts in Illinois and one each to seats on courts in Maryland and Rhode Island.

President Trump picked all of the nominees in these states last Congress and they all advanced through the committee last year.

The committee also advanced the nominations of Jason Pulliam, up for a seat on the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Stephanie Davis, nominated to a seat on the U.S. District Court for the District of Michigan, and U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia nominee Frank Volk.

In addition, the committee advanced the nomination of David Tapp, who is up for a seat on the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.

I bet Feinstein is seething over this.

More @ Breaking: Senate Advances 17 Federal Judicial Nominations For Highly Leftists Courts

Daniel-Bress.png

The numbers keep rolling up. These only passed out of committee but are guaranteed to pass the full Senate as soon as McConnell sets the date.

I am convinced, and I’m sorry Senator Feinstein is not, that this is well within the mainstream of what we’ve done with circuit judges in the past,” Graham said Thursday.

The committee spent Thursday advancing Trump’s nominees to seats on courts in blue states, including seven nominees to federal courts in New York, three to seats on courts in Illinois and one each to seats on courts in Maryland and Rhode Island.

President Trump picked all of the nominees in these states last Congress and they all advanced through the committee last year.

The committee also advanced the nominations of Jason Pulliam, up for a seat on the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Stephanie Davis, nominated to a seat on the U.S. District Court for the District of Michigan, and U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia nominee Frank Volk.

In addition, the committee advanced the nomination of David Tapp, who is up for a seat on the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.

More @ Breaking: Senate Advances 17 Federal Judicial Nominations For Highly Leftists Courts
Ballistic?! Really?? How so. I’d love to see what you consider going ballistic

Daniel-Bress.png

I would love to be able to find a video of the hearing!

Daniel Bress received approval from the committee with a 12-10 vote, over the objections of Senators Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, both California Democrats, who said Bress does not have close enough ties to California to occupy one of the state’s seats on the Ninth Circuit. [Harris didn’t even bother to question him.]

“It’s not a debate about whether his views are within the legal mainstream or what his opinions are on various issues,” Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, said Thursday. “This is a factual discussion about whether he is a California attorney and the facts are clear he is not.”

Daniel-Bress.png

Daniel Bress received approval from the committee with a 12-10 vote, over the objections of Senators Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, both California Democrats, who said Bress does not have close enough ties to California to occupy one of the state’s seats on the Ninth Circuit. [Harris didn’t even bother to question him.]

“It’s not a debate about whether his views are within the legal mainstream or what his opinions are on various issues,” Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, said Thursday. “This is a factual discussion about whether he is a California attorney and the facts are clear he is not.”

Don't they realize that the 9th covers states other than California?

Daniel-Bress.png

So according to those two Libtards in order to be a judge for the 9th Court you have to be a California Moon Bat? Maybe they want you to be a Queer also.

New Topics

Forum List

Back