Blast in Gaza kills 7 Hamas blames Israel

You obviously did NOT READ what I wrote about that conflict, did you?

I understand that some people here have enormous affection and loyalty to Isreal, and want to ignore any of the facts which suggest that their team is ALSO is killing innocent people.

All I can do is remind them that the Palestinian AND the Israeli people are BOTH trapped in a desperate situation, a situation which is largely the result of the creation of the State of Israel over the objections of the people who already occupied that land, and that desperate people do terrible and desperate things.

If you expect me to be morally outraged when Palestinains do terrible things to Israelis, but to applaude when the Isreal do equally terrible things to Palestinians, you are bound to be disappointed with me and my position about this blood-drenched conflict.

My sympathy goes out to the innocent civilians of BOTH SIDES who find themselves trapped in this ongoing war over that land.

My contempt goes to those who are so blinded by partisanship and race hatred that they're ignoring the obvious fact that both sides are murdering innocents in the name of their respective gods.

The Jews and the Arabs partisans are their own people's worst enemies.

Those on either side who would rather kill than find a peaceful solution to this complex problem simply do not get my respect.

And yet all we see from you are attacks on the Jews, go figure.

What does that have anything to do with what the thread is about? There are no observations...Just fatcs that Israel gives millions of dollars to Palestine and Palestine tries to kill them...

Or are you saying that you support that kind of hypocracy?

there are no observations, eh? Facts like how much money the US gives to Israel... only to be used like a pantleg that hides the barking rat terrier while being spied upon? Don't give me some "israel is benevolent to the pals" bullshit, dude. Thats hilarious on so many levels that your only retort is to invoke the standard antisemite reflex.

BEIT LAHIYA, Gaza Strip - An explosion flattened a house in the Gaza Strip on Thursday, killing seven people. After blaming Israel and unleashing a barrage of rockets and mortars, Hamas suggested the blast was accidental, not an Israeli attack.

The statement was taken as a Hamas acknowledgment that the blast was probably accidental, not an Israeli attack. Dozens of militants have been killed while handing explosives in recent years.

The blast shook the town of Beit Lahiya in northern Gaza, about a mile from the Israeli border.

Ambulances rushed to the scene, and residents of nearby homes brought shovels and bulldozers to help dig people out. Three people covered in blood were carried out on stretchers and hurried into ambulances that sped them away to a hospital.

Hamas said seven people were killed, including a 4-month-old girl and a senior aide to the Hamas interior minister. Several bodies were removed from the rubble. Among the dead were five militants, Hamas said.

I am sure the terrorist apologistas will claim it an Israel conspiracy somehow.

The jews are evil, you didn't know that?

Man the level of hostility surrounding this subject is on this board is palpable.

What a damned shame.

This conflict is a fascinating topic for converstion and debate, but attempting to have an intelligent discussion or debate in this atmosphere is obviously a waste of time.

Man the level of hostility surrounding this subject is on this board is palpable.

What a damned shame.

This conflict is a fascinating topic for converstion and debate, but attempting to have an intelligent discussion or debate in this atmosphere is obviously a waste of time.

Yup when you are as one sided as the people you attack.

The jews are evil, you didn't know that?

jews are no more EVIL than the pals are EVIL. Than GERMANS were evil. Than manifest destiny whites in N America were EVIL. Than south Afrikaners were EVIL. Does your inner drama queen have a feather boa?

EVIL is not the issue. VIOLENCE and ETHNIC SUBJUGATION is the issue. Craying "apples and oranges" or deflecting criticism at muslims won't make israel any less guilty of putting an ethnic premium on a single heritage than aryians were when they tried that master (chosen) race shit. Burning bushes and martyr complexes don't validate zionism.

Forum List

Back