Blasey Ford has ulterior motives

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Blasey Ford’s Lawyer Admits Client Wants ‘Asterisk’ Next to Kavanaugh’s Name When He Rules on Roe

Blasey Ford’s Lawyer Admits Client Wants ‘Asterisk’ Next to Kavanaugh’s Name When He Rules on Roe.

• She of course cannot recall details what she said was "the most traumatic event of her life"
  • Cannot recall where the alleged assault took place. Cannot even name the street.
  • Not sure about the year, date, month.
  • Neither her family nor BFF could corroborate any of this.
  • Four other people identified at the party all deny being there. Including her BFF Leland.
  • Ford is a lifelong Democrat and Never Trumper.
  • She stated that she was upset when Trump won because Kavanaugh was mentioned as a SC candidate. Interesting since Kavanaugh was not added to DJT's possibles until 2017.

Basically she smeared Kavanaugh for political gain and $$ and there are zero repercussions. Sad.

It's one thing for an individual to go to extreme measures such as Blasey-Ford did, such people exist on both sides albeit it appears a lot more of them on the Left than on the Right. But not nearly as many people on the Right ever went as far as those on the Far Left have been doing ever since Trump was elected. But the real problem is that elected Democratic members in Congress supported such measures, making their own Party look pretty bad in the process. If I were a Democrat I would be as embarrassed as all hell. True, Trump embarrasses himself and his Party on a daily basis, but not to the extremes and in numbers like the Dems do. I don't see the GOP base being anywhere near as extreme as the Left is. And for that reason, the Dems do not have a moderate candidate to oppose Trump, just a bunch of Far Left Progressives who are so out of touch with mainstream America.

Why didn't this make national news? When I heard this I was floored. Her lawyer, who is paid money to be on HER SIDE, openly admitted her motive was political. Why isn't this bitch going down for lying to congress?

Forum List

Back