Blame Canada

Cancer has an 'enormous rate of growth' and has the same result on people.
No, I'm afraid you have it backwards. Ignorance, like yours, is the cancer. Islam is chemotherapy. Now, have you shifted your focus entirely to spouting off lame insults, or are you going to put your idiocy on display once more by telling us how a wannabe Muslim group with 5-10 members "represents Islam"? :lol:
No, I have it correct.

Islam is a cancer, and eventually it will die out.

You can't kill people fast enough to force them to stay in it, although I know you medieval fuckheads try your best.
Yeah, keep preaching that line as we overtake Christianity as the world's single largest religion. ;)

Yeah, keep preaching that line as we overtake Christianity as the world's single largest religion. ;)
As if that matters to anyone outside of slack jawed yokels still living in the 7th century mindset. :lol:

If you hate Islam as much as you seem to, it should be a cause for concern. Evangelicals sure seem to have their Huggies in a bunch over it.

As if that matters to anyone outside of slack jawed yokels still living in the 7th century mindset. :lol:

If you hate Islam as much as you seem to, it should be a cause for concern. Evangelicals sure seem to have their Huggies in a bunch over it.
Don't hate it, i laugh at for the primitive fucktards you are.

Not that I'm a fan of either, but at least evangelicals actually can wear Huggies. Muslims are still wiping their crap from their butts with their hands. Stone age.

Not that I'm a fan of either, but at least evangelicals actually can wear Huggies. Muslims are still wiping their crap from their butts with their hands. Stone age.
They don't wipe it, they call it lubricant and consider it a gift from 'Allah'.

You might want to work on your grammar before you go around calling others "primitive," Jimber-Jaw. :lol:
Why? The backward dickheads that muslims are wouldn't understand one way or the other.

That might make sense if you weren't attempting to speak to one.
We all already know you are a backward dickhead, so its all good.

Pisses you off doesn't it, makes you go want to chop someone's head off.

I don't know what Muslims you've been hanging around, but... oh, wait, never mind. All of your "information" about Islam comes from blogs and hate sites, not from experience or scholarly sources. :lol:

I prefer Charmin. :thup:

They don't wipe it, they call it lubricant and consider it a gift from 'Allah'.
:lol: No shit, huh? ;)

Why? The backward dickheads that muslims are wouldn't understand one way or the other.

That might make sense if you weren't attempting to speak to one.
We all already know you are a backward dickhead, so its all good.

Pisses you off doesn't it, makes you go want to chop someone's head off.
If you want to work your way up to pissing me off, I'd start by enrolling in your local elementary school and getting your English up to speed.

I don't know what Muslims you've been hanging around, but... oh, wait, never mind. All of your "information" about Islam comes from blogs and hate sites, not from experience or scholarly sources. :lol:

I prefer Charmin. :thup:
Well, don't stop the fact that I am an infidel keep you from lying about me. :lol: Never read a blog or a hate site about Islam. Of course, leave it to a Muslim to think a cartoon is hate. Muslims have little grasp of the concepts, objectivity and subjectivity. Apes don't, either. It has to do with being primitive.

Well, don't stop the fact that I am an infidel keep you from lying about me. :lol:
Is this cave-dweller drivel contagious or something? :lol:

Never read a blog or a hate site about Islam.
Ironically, you used a blog post to "prove" that Muslims are "free to lie to infidels."

Of course, leave it to a Muslim to think a cartoon is hate.
Who said anything about cartoons? I could give a shit less what they put on South Park; that show has sucked for a few seasons now. The only ones whining about cartoons are the munafiq "converts" that you fools can't stop talking about.

Here's some useful information: idiots tend to slip off the radar more quickly if you don't obsess over them.

Muslims have little grasp of the concepts, objectivity and subjectivity. Apes don't, either. It has to do with being primitive.
Everyone here is an ape, Linnaeus.

Well, don't stop the fact that I am an infidel keep you from lying about me. :lol:
Is this cave-dweller drivel contagious or something? :lol:

Never read a blog or a hate site about Islam.
Ironically, you used a blog post to "prove" that Muslims are "free to lie to infidels."

Of course, leave it to a Muslim to think a cartoon is hate.
Who said anything about cartoons? I could give a shit less what they put on South Park; that show has sucked for a few seasons now. The only ones whining about cartoons are the munafiq "converts" that you fools can't stop talking about.

Here's some useful information: idiots tend to slip off the radar more quickly if you don't obsess over them.

Muslims have little grasp of the concepts, objectivity and subjectivity. Apes don't, either. It has to do with being primitive.
Everyone here is an ape, Linnaeus.

Eh, since you are Muslim, you justify lying to me. I need a penny to toss - heads you're not lying, tails you are. Boring, as there is nothing intellectual or even challenging about debating with one who justify lies. The 'integrity' of debate, by default, is not there (and fully supported by your numerous lies and ad hominems).

Forum List

Back