Blair to face grilling over Iraq war...

Doghouse? Bush is in the doghouse with us? I'm pretty sure the mansion he's living in is proof that isn't true. He never suffered a fucking second for all the death and misery he is responsible for. He should spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison with many of his Admin members and those responsible for continuing to fund the bullshit lies. They could spend the rest of their days writing letters to all the families of dead Americans, Iraqis, and Afghanis who have paid the price for their evil desires.

Doghouse? Bush is in the doghouse with us? I'm pretty sure the mansion he's living in is proof that isn't true. He never suffered a fucking second for all the death and misery he is responsible for. He should spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison with many of his Admin members and those responsible for continuing to fund the bullshit lies. They could spend the rest of their days writing letters to all the families of dead Americans, Iraqis, and Afghanis who have paid the price for their evil desires.

Republicans see him as a great success. They want Palin to finish the job Bush started.

Republicans see him as a great success. They want Palin to finish the job Bush started.

No. Republicans do not see him as a great success. That's only your partisanship preventing you from realizing not all Republicans share the same views.

Forum List

Back