Blagojevich: I’m ‘blacker than Barack Obama’

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Blagojevich: I’m ‘blacker than Barack Obama’

"I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived," Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."

Blagojevich: I’m ‘blacker than Barack Obama’ - More politics- msnbc.com

He speaks of deals as well. What is with the comments of late, Reid's, ( Obama's skin color and speech) Clinton's ( Obama would have been serving us a few years ago and now this.

Did the Dems buy a bulk purchase of shovels to dig the holes the keep putting themselves in? How many people are employed to dig the holes? Are they saved jobs or new?

I guess that's what the Adminstration meant by providing funding for shovel ready projects.

Last edited:
Did the Dems buy a bulk purchase of shovels to dig the holes the keep putting themselves in? How many people are employed to dig the holes? Are they saved jobs or new?

I guess that's what the Adminstration meant by providing funding for shovel ready projects.

LOL Quite, new jobs digging holes. :clap2:

Forgot the link to Clinton's comment:

Teddy's anger - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Clinton's comment wasn't about race.

But aside from that, isn't it wonderful that we can discuss race in public and it it is no longer a big deal?

Thank you, President Obama!

:clap2:

But aside from that, isn't it wonderful that we can discuss race in public and it it is no longer a big deal?

Has he given us his permission? That's nice.... unnecessary, but nice.

I think it was to buy the shovels that the media needs to use to keep bailing them out.

All of those bribes cost money....billions.

Speaking of shovels, I do remember being in Maryland in the 60's, 'Pax' River, and visiting friends in the surrounding area. Seeing many holes and trenches being dug by hand, no front end loaders, ditch witches etc, and all the guys were white, never saw one black or 'negro' ditch digger. And some of the white guys were eating the fried chicken and eating watermellon for lunch too, that's another stupid stereotyped vision. Who starts this crap anyway? :lol: BTW, I love fried chicken and watermellon, I guess some would feel I need a DNA test. People classified by what they eat, seeesh I am so tired of this nonsense.

Since Obama is responsible for everything, he gets credit when credit is due.
Race relations stink right now. I have seen black people want to fight if a white person says anything negative about Obama. Funny how a liberal would claim 98% of the black race voting for a black president should get credit for better race relations. Why dont we just go back to the 50's and start segregating again. Its seems the black race is more than comfortable with sticking only to their race. But race relations are great in America and its all because of Bobo.:doubt:

Speaking of shovels, I do remember being in Maryland in the 60's, 'Pax' River, and visiting friends in the surrounding area. Seeing many holes and trenches being dug by hand, no front end loaders, ditch witches etc, and all the guys were white, never saw one black or 'negro' ditch digger. And some of the white guys were eating the fried chicken and eating watermellon for lunch too, that's another stupid stereotyped vision. Who starts this crap anyway? :lol: BTW, I love fried chicken and watermellon, I guess some would feel I need a DNA test. People classified by what they eat, seeesh I am so tired of this nonsense.

That's still the case out in the DMV. There's alot of upper middle class black proffesionals, especially federal government workers in the area to... ALOT especially around Prince George's and Montgomery Counties and northern VA. To bad we all still speak "negro dialect"...:lol:. And I don't eat watermelon, gives me a head ache for some reason... but fried chicken, mac&cheese, and mustard greens sounds real good right about now.

we've spent a whole year with you people in our faces telling us we no longer matter, we are , old, white, fat, Republican and racist,, and suddenly a book appears that shows just how racist the good old boys in the Democrat party are (not news to those of us who pay attention) and you think we are now discussing race in publice?? not a chance,, Reid is groveling not discussing. roflmao.

Gimme thumma dat sthweet putata pie, motherfucker.
I aint got no green, but I gots my gat beeeeyatch !

Attachments

• $huggybear.jpg
    $huggybear.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 55

Forum List

Back