Blago Indictment Today?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Here's hoping:

Indictment coming? Blago's gone to Disney World - The Blago Blog

Indictment coming? Blago's gone to Disney World
By Natasha Korecki on April 1, 2009 10:02 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Tomorrow could be the day that a grand jury indictment will be returned against ex-governor Rod Blagojevich -- but if that happens, he won't be around to see it.

He took his wife, Patti, and two daughters to Disney World in Florida.

I'm told he checked into a resort earlier today and is expected to be at one of the theme parks tomorrow if an indictment comes down.

The timing of an out-of-town escape was likely no accident.

Blagojevich knew an indictment was likely to be returned this week because the grand jury had an April 7 deadline (Tuesday) to return it.

The grand jury considering the matter meets on Thursdays. If he is indicted tomorrow, there's nothing that requires Blagojevich to be in town or show up in court immediately. That will be set up for a later date.

So Thursday, when camera people stake out his Ravenswood Manor residence and TV reporters set up their live shots -- they're likely to do it in front of a dark, empty home.

How about some rep points? Since I'm taking the longshot position, I get more if I'm right, lol.

LOL! That would work. He's going to be indicted, in all likelihood his wife and others too. Whether or not today? Buzz here is that today is the day. Trib, Sun-Times, local news all are saying so. Probably won't be 'huge' as Fitzgerald took some flak for that in December.

Here's hoping:

By Natasha Korecki on April 1, 2009 10:02 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Tomorrow could be the day that a grand jury indictment will be returned against ex-governor Rod Blagojevich -- but if that happens, he won't be around to see it.

I'm told he checked into a resort earlier today and is expected to be at one of the theme parks tomorrow if an indictment comes down.

Blagojevich knew an indictment was likely to be returned this week because the grand jury had an April 7 deadline (Tuesday) to return it.

The grand jury considering the matter meets on Thursdays. If he is indicted tomorrow, there's nothing that requires Blagojevich to be in town or show up in court immediately. That will be set up for a later date.

So Thursday, when camera people stake out his Ravenswood Manor residence and TV reporters set up their live shots -- they're likely to do it in front of a dark, empty home.

I bet you it won't happen today.

I'm rescinding that. Deadline is Tuesday and federal Grand Jury only meets on Thursdays. Its today or nothing. He will be indicted by the end of the day.

I cannot help myself.

I keep growing fonder of this guy.

His sheer unmitigate gall is sort of charming.

I don't doubt he needs to go to prison, but the guy's got enormous balls, ya' gotta admit.

I cannot help myself.

I don't doubt he needs to go to prison, but the guy's got enormous balls, ya' gotta admit.

Living under his rule was not amusing. Dealing with cleaning it up is probably going to force me to move out of state.

BTW, just heard on radio, there's a news conference scheduled at 10am CST. More charges than originally revealed. ;)

Here's hoping:

I bet you it won't happen today.

I'm rescinding that. Deadline is Tuesday and federal Grand Jury only meets on Thursdays. Its today or nothing. He will be indicted by the end of the day.

You should know by now, I'm usually right! :lol:

I cannot help myself.

Living under his rule was not amusing. Dealing with cleaning it up is probably going to force me to move out of state.

BTW, just heard on radio, there's a news conference scheduled at 10am CST. More charges than originally revealed. ;)

Of course, the more charges, the better chance that some of them might stick.

I cannot help myself.

Of course, the more charges, the better chance that some of them might stick.
He deserves being indicted and convicted.

How about some rep points? Since I'm taking the longshot position, I get more if I'm right, lol.

How about choice of avatar for a month and if you win, I will rep the hell out of you that month.

I can go for the rep part, but I'm not sure about the avatar. Remember, odds of conviction are pretty high right now, lol. The other question becomes, what if he is only convicted on one or two counts out of the multiple counts he faces?

How about choice of avatar for a month and if you win, I will rep the hell out of you that month.

I can go for the rep part, but I'm not sure about the avatar. Remember, odds of conviction are pretty high right now, lol. The other question becomes, what if he is only convicted on one or two counts out of the multiple counts he faces?

A conviction is a conviction. We'll go rep for rep. Deal?

HEY! You are horning in on my bet for rep! :lol:

Deal

Forum List

Back