Blago and Maddow

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
See? Even liberals make fun of liberals..

[YOUTUBE]aR3RMtxrFdw[/YOUTUBE]

I have decided I don't really like Maddow either! Something about her, I just can't put my finger on it!

She's better on the radio than on TV.

Liberals are adult enough to make fun of other liberals who are bozos like Blago is.

Some conservatives are too humor impaired to laugh at other conservative buttwads just like Blago.

Rachel rocks, but I think she should drop the radio show and just concentrate on her tv gig.

She's better on the radio than on TV.

Liberals are adult enough to make fun of other liberals who are bozos like Blago is.

Some conservatives are too humor impaired to laugh at other conservative buttwads just like Blago.
I think I like her better on radio! I listen to mostly Rhandi if I listening to radio!
As for blago, the best was when someone compared him to a lego man!

Blago is one wigged out nitwit. No matter what you label him, he smells very bad. Be good to be rid of him.

You just don't like him because he got caught,and made the Zero look bad...other wise you could have cared less if he was a nitwit or not...

that's right, their interest right now is in demeaning him and shutting him the hell up.

If people deserve public ridicule, what difference does it make what poltical flavor they're assuming?

Jerks of every political persuasion deserve to be mocked.

I love Rachel Maddow! She tells it like it is, has no time for bullshit from others, and is witty and smart as hell!

She Rocks! :cool:

If people deserve public ridicule, what difference does it make what poltical flavor they're assuming?

Yes, however...much like Franken,Dodd,Frank,Rangel and others. Dems condone the actions of their corrupt politicians...even spend hour defending their corrupt actions. The only reason Blago is being raked over the coals is because he has the poteintial of huring the Messiah's precious PR image. And that is the only reason libs hate him so much.

Yes, however...much like Franken,Dodd,Frank,Rangel and others. Dems condone the actions of their corrupt politicians...even spend hour defending their corrupt actions. The only reason Blago is being raked over the coals is because he has the poteintial of huring the Messiah's precious PR image. And that is the only reason libs hate him so much.
kind of like conservatives defending Larry Craig, even giving him an award soon after the whole bathroom incident came out!

kind of like conservatives defending Larry Craig, even giving him an award soon after the whole bathroom incident came out!

Who defended Larry Craig? The award in question was given in Dec 2006,before the scandal broke. After the scandal Republican's came out in the press and asked him to resign many times. You are making stuff up now...:lol:

Was his prize new tap shoes?

Who defended Larry Craig? The award in question was given in Dec 2006,before the scandal broke. After the scandal Republican's came out in the press and asked him to resign many times. You are making stuff up now...:lol:
actually about a month or two after the scandal broke they placed him in the Idaho Hall of Fame, while many Idaho conservatives defended him. I live right next to northern Idaho and Spokane provides most of the news for northern Idaho so I might have heard alittle bit more about it then you did.

actually about a month or two after the scandal broke they placed him in the Idaho Hall of Fame, while many Idaho conservatives defended him. I live right next to northern Idaho and Spokane provides most of the news for northern Idaho so I might have heard alittle bit more about it then you did.

Norm Coleman and John McCain among other Republicans came out Nationally in public against Craig. Can't help what the state of Idaho's reps do.

Edited to add the Dems are even giving a crook the Sec of the Treasury job...knowing full well he is a crook. So save your Repubs=bad Dems= good arguments. I'm not buying what you are selling.

Last edited:
Dems condone the actions of their corrupt politicians...

That is total bullshit and you know it. Both sides have corrupt buttwipes and both sides at times hide them and at times attack them.

Please, if you are going to make a statement, at least stay in the bounds of reality.

This is the kind of crap that stops any real diaglogue from taking place.:cuckoo:

Was his prize new tap shoes?

No, Broadway dance lessons.

Forum List

Back