Blackwater will not be prosecuted.

Good. There was never anything they did wrong in the first place.

And the Obammy Administration will Continue to Employ them and the LapDog Leftist Hacks who Demanded they be Prosecuted and Fired will Stay right in Line like the Obedient little Mindless SHEEP that they are. :clap2:

:)

peace...

Hey, it's your country...live with it..............

And the Obammy Administration will Continue to Employ them and the LapDog Leftist Hacks who Demanded they be Prosecuted and Fired will Stay right in Line like the Obedient little Mindless SHEEP that they are. :clap2:

peace...

What other Choice do I have?... Suicide is for Liberals. :lol: As is Fleeing the Country...

Alec Baldwin is a Liar, by the way.

peace...

What other Choice do I have?... Suicide is for Liberals. :lol: As is Fleeing the Country...

peace...

Honestly? Get rid of your superiority complex and you might get somewhere (not you personally, but the "USA is the best place in the world", when it clearly isn't - by a country mile).

peace...

Honestly? Get rid of your superiority complex and you might get somewhere (not you personally, but the "USA is the best place in the world", when it clearly isn't - by a country mile).

Did you want me to Write a Memo to my Fellow Countrymen about your Request?... :lol:

peace...

peace...

and don't YOU ever forget that....you can shoot your mouth off all you want but ..... I guess that's all you can do now isn't it?...:rofl: :booze:

peace...

and don't YOU ever forget that....you can shoot your mouth off all you want but ..... I guess that's all you can do now isn't it?...:rofl: :booze:

rather you than me that's for sure......

Hey now, who is anti job growth?

Iraq war related contractor hires was Bush's biggest source of job gains.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....another "misinformed" liberal chimes in with disinformation.....check with Slick Willy pal...see how he employed Blackwater, KBR and Haliburton and the hundreds of billions of dollars he gave to Dick Cheney.

Forum List

Back