Blackwater will not be prosecuted.

The settlement talks over the export violations could result in stiff financial penalties, not criminal charges. However, as the talks continue, federal prosecutors in North Carolina, where Xe is based, are separately intensifying their investigation into a broad array of accusations of criminal activities carried out by company executives, including weapons smuggling, money laundering and tax evasion, according to lawyers and others familiar with the inquiry.

A former Blackwater employee said in an interview that he had spoken to prosecutors in Raleigh about approximately $1 million in payments the company arranged after the deadly Baghdad shooting, in Nisour Square. The payments were intended to silence criticism by Iraqi officials after the shootings and to help secure an operating license for the company, according to former company employees.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/19/world/middleeast/19blackwater.html

Blackwater once sent me a letter of of intent to hire.

Seriously, and they were offering a shit load of money.

I was not a drunk then, so I never considered it.

If you go to war for only for the money you are dead, or should be.

When you risk your life it has to be with an organisation and cause you believe in, otherwise you are just the same old hamburger on a hill.

Last edited:
Blackwater sent me a letter of of intent to hire.

If you go to war for only for money you are dead, or should be.

When you risk your life it has to be with an organisation and cause you believe in, or you are just hamburger on a hill.

A friend of mine is an ex FBI agent, and he went to Iraq to investigate the contractors.

He was sitting at his desk in the Green Zone, and a random bullet hit him in the leg.

A friend of mine is an ex FBI agent, and he went to Iraq to investigate the contractors.

He was sitting at his desk in the Green Zone, and a random bullet hit him in the leg.

Yes, it is highly likely that lead may have been home grown.

Mercenaries have no honor.

Last edited:
As Edward Gibbon wrote, and I must paraphrase because I am too drunk to remember the quote or look it up, but it is true, the best soldiers are willing to live "in an honorable poverty."

By which he meant, they are not in it for the money.

I was not, I was in it for something great, large, meaningful.

If I just wanted money like a fly that just wanted shit I would have got an MBA.

Last edited:
Blackwater once sent me a letter of of intent to hire.

If you go to war for only for the money you are dead, or should be.

When you risk your life it has to be with an organisation and cause you believe in, otherwise you are just the same old hamburger on a hill.

BS...makes me wonder if you ever served. Half the kids that was under my command was in the military because of the GI Bill. In other words, they were there for the money. The other quarter because they were from poor families and wanted a start up in life and because it was the most money any of them would could earn.

Like I said...you may get a little BS charge here or there but the Iraqi's started shooting first and my ex team mates opened up with a fusilade of return fire. No doubt a sustained fire exercise.

lol @ blackwater not doing anything wrong. some people just love to defend filth

Can you actually prove that they did something wrong?

killing sprees against civilians posted to youtube? are videos not proof enough?

You're a fricken moron.....like you were there and the insurgents all dress up in uniforms when they SHOOT FIRST......and NO...you can't prove a goddam thing...and NO...videos don't mean shit.

What DOES MEAN SOMETHING is ALL CHARGES HAVE BEEN DROPPED!!!!!:clap2:

killing sprees against civilians posted to youtube? are videos not proof enough?

You're a fricken moron.....like you were there and the insurgents all dress up in uniforms when they SHOOT FIRST......and NO...you can't prove a goddam thing...and NO...videos don't mean shit.

What DOES MEAN SOMETHING is ALL CHARGES HAVE BEEN DROPPED!!!!!:clap2:

because groups with political ties always get the full penalty of law... and they admitted to shooting first... some people will defend trash to the end.

lol @ blackwater not doing anything wrong. some people just love to defend filth

I dont get on youtube to check out people dying usually.

Feel free to enlighten us though.

Usually when you make a statement like you have, you provide the link. Just saying.

Forum List

Back