Blacks Without Others

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
What's wrong with that?
Nothing wrong at all, just a observation.

It is just kind of sad that other groups of people have taken blacks out of there natural environment, and put them in a environment that they are clearly not intended or naturally prepared for.

Originally posted by Big D
Nothing wrong at all, just a observation.

It is just kind of sad that other groups of people have taken blacks out of there natural environment, and put them in a environment that they are clearly not intended or naturally prepared for.

That's the greatest strength of humans: adaptability.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
That's the greatest strength of humans: adaptability.
I belive compassion is the greatest strength of humans, it is what sets us apart from animals.
Thats one of the reasons that I belive blacks have such a great amount of failure in a civil socity, they display the least amount of compassion for others.

I belive compassion is the greatest strength of humans, it is what sets us apart from animals.
Thats one of the reasons that I belive blacks have such a great amount of failure in a civil socity, they display the least amount of compassion for others.

Dungboy...Nobody gives a fat rats ass about your xenophobia. Now, go away...You're dismissed.

Just think though what things would have been like if there was never a slave trade, if blacks were never forced to come to this land. There would be hardly any blacks in this country, and the few that were here would be here because of their intelligence, education, etc. Now, of course it would be racist to say that, but think: slavery never would have happened so blacks would have never been oppressed. I wish time-machines existed.

Calling all cars, calling all cars!

Big D is talking about compassion!?!?!?!?!?

Is today opposites day?

BTW, wasn't that an SNL skit or something, Opposites Day?

What a fucking idiot, being racist and talkign about compassion at the same time. You are the anti-compassion, Big Dumbass:clap:

Originally posted by nycflasher
Calling all cars, calling all cars!

Big D is talking about compassion!?!?!?!?!?

Is today opposites day?

BTW, wasn't that an SNL skit or something, Opposites Day?

What a fucking idiot, being racist and talkign about compassion at the same time. You are the anti-compassion, Big Dumbass:clap:
I show compassion by warning humans about the animals that are attacking them.

He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/staff/dbishop/kenya/masai/masai.html

I think I have just about proved all 100 facts correct:

100 facts:
http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/staff/dbishop/kenya/masai/masai.html

Forum List

Back