Blacks Will Lose Race War

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Not sure if this video was meant as a joke but it looks like some blacks are trying to train for a race war

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ]Blacks Will Lose Race War - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAuglflZYE&feature=related]Apocalipsis Zombie 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

He's talking about the coming Zombie Apocalypse.

Apocalipsis Zombie 2011 - YouTube

So the cracker reference was about zombie crackers?

How did you come to the conclusion that he's advocating or training for a "race war"? It seemed like he was stating facts to me.

Sounded more to me, as if he was warning against a race war, rather than looking for one. If so, that's a pretty good idea; no one stands to win that kind of a conflict, least of all, Blacks. Reality is, that if anything like that ever happens, a lot of innocent people will get killed, on BOTH sides, and for what; because some would rather fight, than try to get along? Yet, there seem to be those who would welcome such a thing, in the name of God only knows what agenda; damned if I understand why.

How did you come to the conclusion that he's advocating or training for a "race war"? It seemed like he was stating facts to me.

Sounded more to me, as if he was warning against a race war, rather than looking for one. If so, that's a pretty good idea; no one stands to win that kind of a conflict, least of all, Blacks. Reality is, that if anything like that ever happens, a lot of innocent people will get killed, on BOTH sides, and for what; because some would rather fight, than try to get along? Yet, there seem to be those who would welcome such a thing, in the name of God only knows what agenda; damned if I understand why.

Excellent points. My sentiments exactly.

Apocalipsis Zombie 2011 - YouTube

I guess the white cracker comment went to the way side didn't it? Making every shot count putting a bullet in the head every time, don't waste ammo. These crackers spitting on *******
and when the white cracker comes to tell you to get your bitch ass in the truck you're going to get your ass in the truck.
I guess none of that meant anything

Winning a race war will be easy for the whites. Why?

- Whites have all the gated communities. Mini forts.
- Whites make up a larger percentage of the military and police. Thus, better trained and experienced.
- Whites have more money (resources).
- Whites are more numerous in pure numbers. More whites and other races.
- Whites are more patient.
- Instructions for weapons and tactics are mostly written in manuals. And as we know, you gotta be able to read to read a manual.
- Whites own KFC's nationwide. Shut them down, the enemy starves.

Haha. Lighten up folks. That was hilarious and you know it.

Ah yes...that most cherished of all Supremicist's wetdreams -- that long awaited RACE WAR.

You NAZIs sympathizers have been anticipating that war since at least the early 70s.

You're all dressed up with no place to go, aren't you, boys?

:lol:

Since I havn't made 15 posts it won't let me link the video....

He's talking about the coming Zombie Apocalypse.[/quote]

A zombie apocalypse would never happen because everyone is too smart about it. The one 99% CONSTANT idea about all zombie movies is people have NO IDEA what they are, however not the case in the real world. We would be able to detect and target them ALMOST IMMEDIATELY and know if you're bit you're dead, unlike the people who the movies who are more oblivious then the american people about 9/11. Everyone would get a weapon and kill all the zombies before they could do a mass takeover and turn a lot of the population into zombies.

Ah yes...that most cherished of all Supremicist's wetdreams -- that long awaited RACE WAR.

You NAZIs sympathizers have been anticipating that war since at least the early 70s.

You're all dressed up with no place to go, aren't you, boys?

:lol:

Yes the guy in the video did sound like a supremacist's.

I guess the white cracker comment went to the way side didn't it? Making every shot count putting a bullet in the head every time, don't waste ammo. These crackers spitting on *******
and when the white cracker comes to tell you to get your bitch ass in the truck you're going to get your ass in the truck.

How does calling people "white cracker" suddenly equal "advocacy" for a "race war"? To me he was stating that the Black folks he knows are too undisciplined and unprepared to engage in any "race war" and that it would be stupid to engage in one.

How does calling people "white cracker" suddenly equal "advocacy" for a "race war"? To me he was stating that the Black folks he knows are too undisciplined and unprepared to engage in any "race war" and that it would be stupid to engage in one.

You aren't listening to what he's saying. You trying to justify what he said. He's talking about placement of rounds shot, and that last part about white crackers spitting on *******. It sounded like a pep rally to me.

You aren't listening to what he's saying. You trying to justify what he said. He's talking about placement of rounds shot, and that last part about white crackers spitting on *******. It sounded like a pep rally to me.

I listened to what he was saying. Where in the hell was I allegedly "justifying" what he said? I think that is would be ABSOLUTELY STUPID for Black people to initiate ANY kind of "race war"; they are outnumbered, outgunned, out-trained, out organized, unorganized, don't have ANY allies from ANY other minority community, etc.
So yeah, it would be a STUPID thing for them to do. Add the fact that A VERY SMALL minority in the Black community would ever think of that and an even smaller minority in that community would even act on that, and an even smaller minority of that minority can even be half way organized and qualified to do that, i think that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
It's quite telling that shit like the stuff below doesn't seem to "alarm' you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I listened to what he was saying. Where in the hell was I allegedly "justifying" what he said? I think that is would be ABSOLUTELY STUPID for Black people to initiate ANY kind of "race war"; they are outnumbered, outgunned, out-trained, out organized, unorganized, don't have ANY allies from ANY other minority community, etc.
So yeah, it would be a STUPID thing for them to do. Add the fact that A VERY SMALL minority in the Black community would ever think of that and an even smaller minority in that community would even act on that, and an even smaller minority of that minority can even be half way organized and qualified to do that, i think that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
It's quite telling that shit like the stuff below doesn't seem to "alarm' you. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4vxVwOmlyc]White Power USA: The Rise of Right-Wing Militia in America DN 1/11/2010 (2/4) - YouTube[/ame]

This is you justifying why he said what he did.
To me he was stating that the Black folks he knows are too undisciplined and unprepared to engage in any "race war" and that it would be stupid to engage in one.

i think that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
It's quite telling that shit like the stuff below doesn't seem to "alarm' you.

That's the same old bullshit that white nutters have being spouting. I tell them to shut the fuck up and move on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4vxVwOmlyc]White Power USA: The Rise of Right-Wing Militia in America DN 1/11/2010 (2/4) - YouTube[/ame]

To me he was stating that the Black folks he knows are too undisciplined and unprepared to engage in any "race war" and that it would be stupid to engage in one.

That's the same old bullshit that white nutters have being spouting. I tell them to shut the fuck up and move on.

How is that "justifying" him in any way regarding your assertion that he wants to start a "race war"? LOL

White Power USA: The Rise of Right-Wing Militia in America DN 1/11/2010 (2/4) - YouTube

How is that "justifying" him in any way regarding your assertion that he wants to start a "race war"? LOL

It is what it is and you are trying to make it into something it isn't. I have listen to what he said and paid close attention to certain words that he used, the tone of his voice and his body language when he used those words.

It is what it is and you are trying to make it into something it isn't.
I have listen to what he said and paid close attention to certain words that he used, the tone of his voice and his body language when he used those words.

What are you asserting that I am allegedly "making it into"?

how is that "justifying" him in any way regarding your assertion that he wants to start a "race war"? Lol

it is what it is and you are trying to make it into something it isn't.
i have listen to what he said and paid close attention to certain words that he used, the tone of his voice and his body language when he used those words.

what are you asserting that i am allegedly "making it into"?

there you go again making something into something that was not.

Forum List

Back