Blacks who do not believe in integration or Interracial marriage

There's a big difference between autosomes and Y-chromosones you idiot, Y-chromosones study the male line only and autosomes are gender neutral. There are clear differences between Ethiopian groups in relation to their Y-chromosones, that was already posted for you to se by yours truly. Cavalli-Sforza did no later study of Ethiopian Y-chromosones, post that study or the name of it.

Dumb fuck, I wasn't saying they were the same. The Y-chromosome and mtDNA studies done later all agree on Sforza's first interpretation of the "racial" admixture of ethiopians. Ethiopians are from 40-60% caucasian, depending on the group.

Dumb fuck, I wasn't saying they were the same. The Y-chromosome and mtDNA studies done later all agree on Sforza's first interpretation of the "racial" admixture of ethiopians. Ethiopians are from 40-60% caucasian, depending on the group.

No, you are still wrong you damn jackass, Ethiopians are *NOT* 40-60% Caucasian, damn, how can anyone be so dense. Even the most mixed ones don't exceed having 47% West Eurasian mixture, but none of that mixture is recent admixture attributed to modern ethnic groups you idiot, I have read Passarino et al' study, and his study wasn't done using actual Y-chromosone markers, just a portion of the Y-chromosone itself. Do you know what YAP+ is? YAP+ is simply those Y-chromosones that fall up under haplogroups DE*, haplogroup D, and haplogroup E, those are the only Y-chromosones that carry the YAP+ mutation. DE* is exclusively African, D is Asian, and E is African, but not exclusively African since it left the African continent in the Late Paleolithic[Underhill et al, 2001]. Ethiopians just don't have haplogroup E, they have haplogroups A and B which are African and lack the YAP+ mutation. A and B haplogroups are the deep male lineages in the entire human male genome[Underhill et al 2001] Some Ethiopian groups like the Amhara have high frequencies of haplogroup J, where it appears at a frequency of 35%, the rest of their ancestry paternally is African.

Charts and figures will come in the next post.

Actually, I want to see your PhD in:

Genetics
Molecular genetics
Bioinformatics
Biocheistry

You seem to think you know more than a dozen highly credible scientists. What is your credibility? "You know a real eithiopian", right?

Frequencies of haplogroup E in Ethiopian Oromo and Amhara

4sxv1v.jpg

Haplogroup J in Ethiopian Oromo and Amhara

2evvitg.jpg

Source: http://hpgl.stanford.edu/publications/AJHG_2004_v74_p1023-1034.pdf

Look at the huge difference in frequencies between Oromos and Amharas in respect to haplogroups E and J, no way Ethiopians are 40%-60% "Caucasian". Almost forgot haplogroups A and B:

v2sbps.jpg

Source: http://hpgl.stanford.edu/publications/AJHG_2002_v70_p265-268.pdf

Groups I and II correspond to haplogroups A and B, Group III is obviously haplogroup E and Group VI is haplogroup J, note even the same differences you idiot.

Last edited:
Actually, I want to see your PhD in:

Genetics
Molecular genetics
Bioinformatics
Biocheistry

You seem to think you know more than a dozen highly credible scientists. What is your credibility? "You know a real eithiopian", right?

I know more about genetics than you do, because you're making claims, yet if I posted studies with haplogroups and haplotypes you wouldn't be able to differentiate between which ones are African in origin and those that are Eurasian in origin.

I know more about genetics than you do, because you're making claims, yet if I posted studies with haplogroups and haplotypes you wouldn't be able to differentiate between which ones are African in origin and those that are Eurasian in origin.

You've posted a bunch of bullshit and red herrings, like your "ethiopian friend".

Sell your afroshit to the low IQ trash who buys your garbage.

You've posted a bunch of bullshit and red herrings, like your "ethiopian friend".

Sell your afroshit to the low IQ trash who buys your garbage.

What the Bass posted was information too complex for your low IQ brain to decipher, but if you would have the sources it would have been made easier for you to understand.

The Bass' Ethiopian friend posts on this forum:

Human Biodiversity Forum

His name is Ezana.

What the Bass posted was information too complex for your low IQ brain to decipher, but if you would have the sources it would have been made easier for you to understand.

The Bass' Ethiopian friend posts on this forum:

Human Biodiversity Forum

His name is Ezana.

Nice bullshit afrocentrist site. A bunch of afrocentric morons expounding on shit they don't even understand fully. I never claimed to know any more than the scientists I've read who have all pointed out the caucasian admixture of ethiopians. You on the other hand, think you do. After all, you have an ethiopian friend. How could anyone argue against such firepower.

Racism is a dangerous philosophy for a warrior. In WW II it was a common belief at the beginning of the war that the Japanese soldier was physically inferior. He was small and half blind which made him a bad shot. The survivors soon learned he could shoot good enough to kill you and was big enough to be dangerous.

LOL ... or when some dumb, arrogant jarhead is screwing with some little Okinawan and ends up tied up in all kinds of knots on the ground and the Okinawan apologizing for doing it.:lol:

Don't waste my god damn time with your fantasies.The Oromo are about 60% caucasian. They are the most caucasian ethnic group from Ethiopia. As a whole, the ethiopians are about 40% caucasian. See Poloni et al. 1997.

Get this afro-shit the fuck out, before I put the beatdown on "your bass" like your dumb ass has never seen.

If you want to "beat down" on someone you will kindly take it to the flame zone. Whether or not you agree with someone, eveyone is entitled to their opinion and you will not stifle it.

There is a subforum specifically designated for you to prove your e-prowess and e-balls in. Use it please.

Thanks

Gunny

Nice bullshit afrocentrist site. A bunch of afrocentric morons expounding on shit they don't even understand fully. I never claimed to know any more than the scientists I've read who have all pointed out the caucasian admixture of ethiopians. You on the other hand, think you do. After all, you have an ethiopian friend. How could anyone argue against such firepower.

Full of Afrocentrists? Are you just plain stupid or what? That board is owned by some white German dude with a dictator mentality you moron. Evidence was present by the Bass that your small brain couldn't even comprehend, piss off poindexter with your ad-hominem personal attacks.

You know what? Bring it on and as a matter of fact I can get an Ethiopian here to confirm what I say you idiot, Oromo aren't 60% "Caucasian", no group in Ethiopia is 60% Caucasian you dummy, how many studies have you actually read?

Please read my preceding response to nomdeplume. Verbally beat each other to death in the designated forum and leave this one to those that wish to discuss the topic.

Thanks

Just because someone is Ethiopian does not mean that have any more knowledge than anyone else. For example, many people believe that men have always worn pants or that people have always been world travelers.

It would seem that anywhere Caucasians, whites and Arabs, colonized they would have left some genetic imprint. Some people will always mix that is just they do and have always done.

The problem, Arabs, whites and so called Caucasians didn't colonize Ethiopia, it seems that no one has even read the history of Ethiopia and my Ethiopian friend is well versed in the genetic studies which confirm this. So called "Caucasians" have been colonized and have been mixed with by others, I don't know why people seem to think that so called "Caucasians" are the only ones who went around the leaving genes when evidence points to the fact theat they themselves have received various genetic inputs.

Point blank, Ethiopians are not heavily mixed with Arabs and or "Caucasians".

Does listening to Ice T make you want to go out and shoot a cop? Get real dude.

no, but I HAVE that album.. on TAPE

you should have asked if listening to NWA makes a person rob a liquor store.

[youtube]gLhvDDeJem4[/youtube]

The problem, Arabs, whites and so called Caucasians didn't colonize Ethiopia, it seems that no one has even read the history of Ethiopia ".

What a fucking moron. You ever heard of King Solomon? There has been a ton of genetic exchange between southern arabs and ethiopians. You probably want to split hairs over the word "colonized", but you are merely whipping a strawman.

Point blank, Ethiopians are not heavily mixed with Arabs and or "Caucasians".

I guess it depends on your definition of "heavy". 40%-60% is pretty heavy in my book. Natural born mulatos.

It just pisses you off that the ethiopians are mix, a big thorn in the side of afrocentrist morons.

Last edited:
I read an article about Barack Obamma, and how he felt , and many other mixed race people, that it is a benefit to be a Mulatto, or of mixed race.
But I must say, contrary to popular belief, many Blacks that I know, are not
for integration,or interracial marriage.

I think the media has this misconception that interracial marriage, is on the rise.It is not on the rise.
Oh yes, it is.

The Bible says" Do not mix your seeds". I would never have any mixed race
Children.They get called all kinds of names,like Zebra,or mongrel,Get my
point.Who would want to subject their child to a lifetime of abuse and name calling. I think the thats whats makes us all unique, the beauty of diffrent and unique races,not this mixed up melting pot stew,that some people are trying to promote.It just doesn't look right. The Black Panthers does not sleep with the Lions or Chetahs in the Jungle.Animals don't intermix,I feel humans should not mix around also.
What a pathetic coward.

The Bible says" Do not mix your seeds". I would never have any mixed race
Children.They get called all kinds of names,like Zebra,or mongrel,Get my
point.Who would want to subject their child to a lifetime of abuse and name calling. I think the thats whats makes us all unique, the beauty of diffrent and unique races,not this mixed up melting pot stew,that some people are trying to promote.It just doesn't look right. The Black Panthers does not sleep with the Lions or Chetahs in the Jungle.Animals don't intermix,I feel humans should not mix around also.
What a pathetic coward.
The Bible? He says the bible says something and then IGNORES the fact that Noah's son had a black wife. Remind me who did God instruct to safe the human race?

Blacks were against interracial relationships because we could get killed for being in them. Number 2 until 1967 it was against federal law.

Forum List

Back