Blacks unemployment is racist

Some of the many issues causing black unemployment are also being uneducated, not able to speak proper English, asses overhanging waistbands, oversized ball caps on sideways, inability to read and write beyond a 4th grade level, names no one can spell let alone pronounce, attitude, etc., etc., etc......

Some of the many issues causing black unemployment are also being uneducated, not able to speak proper English, asses overhanging waistbands, oversized ball caps on sideways, inability to read and write beyond a 4th grade level, names no one can spell let alone pronounce, attitude, etc., etc., etc......

You mean you don't like those things? :lol:

Well when I encounter someone with a black 'dialect' on the phone, I have to hand it to them, they DO speak slowly enough I can understand them, bad English or no. Yesterday, I spent an hour on the phone with two nawthehn white women who I had to keep asking to please allow me to finish my sentence before she hung up on me. The black women who came on to finish up the call was a big relief! AND I thanked her for allowing me to get my words in and speaking slowly.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back